• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oxford is a pretty cool town.

My brother (who is a fighter pilot) was stationed in Columbus, MS. I visited a few times. Mississippi is a shithole. Without NOLA, Louisiana would be worse. But it's those two states that keep WV in my heart.

My brother (who is a fighter pilot) was stationed in Columbus, MS. I visited a few times. Mississippi is a shithole. Without NOLA, Louisiana would be worse. But it's those two states that keep WV in my heart.

West Virginia gets shit on a lot, but for the stuff I'm into, it's probably a top 5 state for me vacation wise.

New Orleans is awesome, y'all are crazy. A top five city. Try avoiding the quarter you tourists

We have been talking about going to Big Bend/Terlingua for a while now. Would you recommend it Phan?
Definitely! Although you'll probably not want to spend more than half an hour in Terlingua.

If you've got a jeep, just book a back country camping spot. It'll take you an extra hour or two to get out there, but there literally won't be another human within fifty miles of you. Incredible wilderness. The desert landscape isn't as flashy as the lush, wooded stuff you see in other parts of the country, but it's quite an experience.

Phan, gimme your top 5 national parks ranked. Or anyone else for that matter.

Phan, gimme your top 5 national parks ranked. Or anyone else for that matter.
I haven't been to that many! Maybe a dozen or twenty? Doing all the SW ones in a couple of weeks.

Off the top of my head:

1) Tetons
2) Glacier
3) Rocky Mountain
4) Yellowstone
5) Big Bend

I'd probably rearrange if you ask again tomorrow

I haven't been to that many! Maybe a dozen or twenty? Doing all the SW ones in a couple of weeks.

Off the top of my head:

1) Tetons
2) Glacier
3) Rocky Mountain
4) Yellowstone
5) Big Bend

I'd probably rearrange if you ask again tomorrow

Tetons are hard to beat.

But then I would lose cases against them. Sooooo no.

Also, you and I would have a ton of fun talking about main justice DOJ tax lawyers.

I just finished a taxpayer interview and it’s very clearly a script being read from and the guy is completely incapable of taking information and adjusting his questions to eliminate irrelevant questions.

Also, at the risk of getting cancelled, I think if your job is a taxpayer facing role that you should have a conversational grasp of the English language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back