• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia 6/9 (nice) game thread. Ryala loses one of the best games in league history

This is just untrue for the reasons I stated for both blue and me. Irrespective of where my votes ended up, tagging both my teammates in a 12-3 is just not something anyone would do as the last mafia teammate. I thought you played well other than the OT thing though, your shitclouding with tic was smart and fairly well executed.

1. thanks
2. you didn’t tag them though. Juice was right. You never actually voted for me or mako (other than when Da came out). Just kept saying their names. Juice had an early mako vote. Maybe it’s just me but I think votes matter more than name dropping

It was a good first game back. You actually made some great reads considering you missed first day and a half

Lol why do you not want me to succeed? I feel like I am super nice to you and very complimentary of your shepherding and mafia skills. And I don’t troll Everton.

I can’t explain it!

Back