• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia 6/9 (nice) game thread. Ryala loses one of the best games in league history

I let the kids choose wherever they wanted to eat tonight and I’m sitting in a bjs brewhouse for some reason.

I just ended to posts with for some reason for some reason.

And used the incorrect form of two for some reason.

I think I would like you as a human, but you are an awful mafia player and I am not sure why this board generally sucks your dick about your posting. I put you in the same class as eaglez--probably a nice guy but wouldn't mind never reading another post from you.

and here I thought you and I used to be such good friends.

I’m not sure Toogs is really friends with anyone who has 2 legs.

Feel like my game is good but I have the biggest blind spots with players like Gooner whom I can’t stand to see succeed and others whom I can’t stand to see fail. Need to work on that lol.

Feel like my game is good but I have the biggest blind spots with players like Gooner whom I can’t stand to see succeed and others whom I can’t stand to see fail. Need to work on that lol.

If you focus on trying to troll gooner then it doesn't matter and everyone wins

Lol why do you not want me to succeed? I feel like I am super nice to you and very complimentary of your shepherding and mafia skills. And I don’t troll Everton.

I will freely admit I let confirmation bias creep in regarding tic, but who among us wouldn’t try to finish off that absolute heater after calling a shot and being one away from it?

I let the kids choose wherever they wanted to eat tonight and I’m sitting in a bjs brewhouse for some reason.

The avocado egg rolls and the monkey bread pizookie are where it’s at, bruv

Also I realize I am biased but I thought Juice looked way cleaner than gooner at the end. His biggest mistake was waffling in final round. He should have come out straight for gooner

This is just untrue for the reasons I stated for both blue and me. Irrespective of where my votes ended up, tagging both my teammates in a 12-3 is just not something anyone would do as the last mafia teammate. I thought you played well other than the OT thing though, your shitclouding with tic was smart and fairly well executed.

Back