• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia 6/9 (nice) game thread. Ryala loses one of the best games in league history

Blue def civ mvp. Was on me from the first time I told y’all I was mafia

I think I would like you as a human, but you are an awful mafia player and I am not sure why this board generally sucks your dick about your posting. I put you in the same class as eaglez--probably a nice guy but wouldn't mind never reading another post from you.

Obviously I can't vote for myself--that's just gauche--so I split my vote between blue and tic.

celebrating-celebration.gif

Also I realize I am biased but I thought Juice looked way cleaner than gooner at the end. His biggest mistake was waffling in final round. He should have come out straight for gooner

Obviously I can't vote for myself--that's just gauche--so I split my vote between blue and tic.

Yeah by your 3rd dumbtell you had done a pretty effective job of proving that you were a civ.

I think I would like you as a human, but you are an awful mafia player and I am not sure why this board generally sucks your dick about your posting. I put you in the same class as eaglez--probably a nice guy but wouldn't mind never reading another post from you.

Lol I think that’s a bit harsh

Also I realize I am biased but I thought Juice looked way cleaner than gooner at the end. His biggest mistake was waffling in final round. He should have come out straight for gooner

100%... a little misplay final day, but you three were REALLY good this game. You honestly deserve the win. Ryala boned you.

I don’t think I voted for a dead guy this game, so there’s that.

I will host next week! No sunday overnight. 130 pm first round, game opens monday.

Mako, you should feel honored to be in the same class as eagles - thats some pretty high praise, he is god tier mafia.

Also, way to go Blue - huge last day. You should play the way you did the last day the whole game - awesome work.

There were some amazing posts this game

Second best part was knight not being able to fake cop because he was modding. Jk. Thanks for running knight

Mako1331phone: I used to keep a Reggie Miller card in my wallet and then one time I was getting id’d to go into a bar and as I was getting my license out it fell to the ground and the bouncer said “nice Reggie Miller card, dude” and everyone in line laughed and sometimes I still wake up in a cold sweat thinking about that moment

Texa$: Yeah this is where toogs’ “dumb tells” become hard to deal with

Texa$: Gooner is clearing him for it

Texa$: hahaha Mako that’s awesome

tic: Omg HAHA

tic: That is one of the funniest things ever, I'm stealing that

Mako1331phone: I kinda assume that how I felt in that moment is how gooner feels like 95 percent of the time

tic: Lololol

Da: Hahajhahah

Yeah well done blue. You have some good instincts. Trust them. You played well, especially that last day and nailing mako day 1

Mako, you should feel honored to be in the same class as eagles - thats some pretty high praise, he is god tier mafia.

Also, way to go Blue - huge last day. You should play the way you did the last day the whole game - awesome work.

That was the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. I’ve always loved toogs.

Also I was pretty terrible this game.

Back