• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia 6/9 (nice) game thread. Ryala loses one of the best games in league history

Mako, you should feel honored to be in the same class as eagles - thats some pretty high praise, he is god tier mafia.

Also, way to go Blue - huge last day. You should play the way you did the last day the whole game - awesome work.

When I signed up I said I had time constraints. I knew my time to play on Thurs would be extremely limited. Once I was into Friday, I actually was able to put in time.

Cata posting, then realizing he was dead, then posting that is a top tier moment for me.

Yeah well done blue. You have some good instincts. Trust them. You played well, especially that last day and nailing mako day 1

YttC.gif

Mako, you should feel honored to be in the same class as eagles - thats some pretty high praise, he is god tier mafia.

Also, way to go Blue - huge last day. You should play the way you did the last day the whole game - awesome work.

I meant it in the very worst way. As a poster, not a as a mafia mind.

If this is real, I am in.

absolutely real, signup posted. I don't think the world is ready for my School Shootings game but I will run something basic to keep us on track

Reactions: tic
When I signed up I said I had time constraints. I knew my time to play on Thurs would be extremely limited. Once I was into Friday, I actually was able to put in time.

I meant it more in the grand scheme of ALL games, not just this game. Like, I think you posted more today than any other day of any other game, and it was great - the more you post, as a civ, the easier it is for the other civs to clear you.

Good game, thanks knight.

Good job by civs, led by me.

Just turned on AC for the first time this year, it's lovely

My sister has both and the chickens are fucking disgusting, I do not get why people keep them. Fresh eggs are cool?

I now have 18 hives and I need a tornado or some shit to kill some of them because I don't know what to do with all the fucking honey

Is there a local farmers market or farm fruit and vegetable stand that would sell it for you?

Also Gouda I don’t think you ever told us how many times it’s safe to have sex with the bees

Is there a local farmers market or farm fruit and vegetable stand that would sell it for you?

I'll just end up giving it away probably. Or maybe finally trying to make mead.

Back