• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia 6/9 (nice) game thread. Ryala loses one of the best games in league history

Unless you or blue are the world's absolute worst civ special, yes. It is CCCMTTT.

Why is is not possible that it is CCCMTVV? And the vig hasn't fired and he is one of the three remaining non-mafia.

you guys get me to the bitter end on a Friday for one reason: my hollywood 9 wife just went to get ice cream and chinese food, thus postponing the start but guaranteeing an amazing finish to our Friday Funday. So I don't really care what happens among the tards and virgins and juice here. But I am here to watch it.

Because he would have claimed. Blue are you a full vig?

I'm not.

And at this point the only difference would have been mafia goon or godfather. With the only two godfather possibles already dead and revealed as true civs, it is irrelevant. I was just checking to see if I had missed some other possibility in the math.

I'm sticking with juice as the dithering last mafia. If it's not him, then good game for Toogs/Gooner

If blue is mafia, I am PMing tsy to change his username to HOFDeaconblue

I'm not.

And at this point the only difference would have been mafia goon or godfather. With the only two godfather possibles already dead and revealed as true civs, it is irrelevant. I was just checking to see if I had missed some other possibility in the math.

I'm sticking with juice as the dithering last mafia. If it's not him, then good game for Toogs/Gooner

This is not something Blue posts without a coach

ahh late like everyone's mother that doesn't want another

So this idiot figured it out. Civs, you're welcome.

SkeletalVeneratedFerret-max-1mb.gif

Obviously I can't vote for myself--that's just gauche--so I split my vote between blue and tic.

Back