• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia 6/9 (nice) game thread. Ryala loses one of the best games in league history

I am going to get clowned on by tic so hard if this doesn't end up a civ win. I blame ryala, though.

I won't be voting blue at all, I don't think it's remotely possible he's mafia for previously stated reasons. And if toogs wins as mafia with the all-time dumbtell then that's fine too (he probably wouldn't even claim the W), but I would believe that more if the other mafia teammates were dogshit chatzy partners and while mako and Tejas are no braintrust, they are great chatters.

So that leaves ***Juice***

Oh christ, after all of this it is ***gooner***

Did you get a result from the trip down the tunnel?

there's not enough to pin or clear gooner or toogs

toogs has barely played and has zero good votes

but i kinda lean gooner because it feels like he spent the game building a track record of nailing tejas and mako without actually having to do anything to out them and it's coming out a late-game self-preservation behavior

i have to go help my sister move in 20 minutes

gooner

blue, you have 20 minutes to change my mind

Oh christ, after all of this it is ***gooner***

Because of all his dithering, I was figuring Juice had trouble deciding which civ to call out. Tougher to pick between civs when your the last mafia.

Because of all his dithering, I was figuring Juice had trouble deciding which civ to call out. Tougher to pick between civs when your the last mafia.

That is a great point. Back to ***juice***

Why the fuck would I come into the thread after missing D1 and seeing my two teammates barely survive by one saving the other in OT and immediately call them both out and advocate for them being mafia. What possible sense could that make?

Why the fuck would I come into the thread after missing D1 and seeing my two teammates barely survive by one saving the other in OT and immediately call them both out and advocate for them being mafia. What possible sense could that make?

because the whole point of the game is endgame plausible deniability

Toogs if you’re fucking with me, I respect it. But will be v mad and intentionally dumbtell forever and always moving forward.

Back