• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that's because they're potentially subject to more crimes than men. see dobbs v jackson women's health, et seq

has anybody seen billy strings? tony rice level picker and his band is excellent. Jam grass an eclectic mix of traditional bluegrass and a variety of other types rock/pop etc.

has anybody seen billy strings? tony rice level picker and his band is excellent. Jam grass an eclectic mix of traditional bluegrass and a variety of other types rock/pop etc.

Yes I posted earlier today I got tix to two of his Halloween run shows here. Went to all 3 last year and saw his Halloween show in 2019. Trey is sitting in with him right now.

How have I never seen this? The opening scene is intense.

Did I ever tell you guys that I wore a turquoise pinky ring well into my mid 20s?

I’m sorry, you’ve never seen Cliffhanger?

Have you actually tried pizza or is your opinion uninformed?

Yes I posted earlier today I got tix to two of his Halloween run shows here. Went to all 3 last year and saw his Halloween show in 2019. Trey is sitting in with him right now.
saw two of the shows in cary awesome

The two greatest improvements to my quality of live in the past 10 years have been YB joggers and getting rid of useless cards in my wallet.

Stallone just grabbed a guy by the dick and then military pressed him into a stalactite. Jesus, man

Stallone just grabbed a guy by the dick and then military pressed him into a stalactite. Jesus, man

That’s the scene I remember most besides the opening.

Does anyone know how to get a gassy infant to sleep otherwise I’m gonna be up late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back