• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clicking on my consulting statements below constitutes an agreement to pay the equivalent purchase price as stated by the spoiler tag.

communication is not something you do; it's a process you practice

the foundation to any successful community is trust

when we organize our thoughts, we organize our world

Women currently hold 33 (6.6%) CEO positions at S&P 500 companies.

Maybe this has already been addressed, but, A huge part of the problem with federal budgets is that congress rarely passes an annual budget but instead passes short term continuing resolutions, which means agencies and managers can’t really plan their spending and often operate on austerity. If a budget is passed in June, 8 months into the fiscal year, and less money is allocated than in previous years managers, would have to make up for over-spending in the first 8 months during the last 4 months. Most managers do their best to underspend just in case their allocation is low, but once the full year budget is passed they then spend and spend and spend to catch up. So really the problem is the timing of the allocations.

How can I use this with my family for our budget?

CT: now let's push this giant ball of oil out the window

Years ago we had a sign that said EAT in the dining room. From the living room the partially obstructed view made it look like it said FAT. I miss that sign.

We Own This City is good as hell

John Bernthal is an elite actor man

Women currently hold 33 (6.6%) CEO positions at S&P 500 companies.
[/QUOTE]

6.6%? Seems high

not wrong but it's not like private companies don't spend silly amounts on similar things

True and they have similar accounting strategies a lot of the times. However there is no incentive to keep departments budgets equal to or greater than the last year without that department providing value.

Ghislaine Maxwell only got fucking 20.

Because she didn’t snitch on the men doing the fucking.

Did anybody else get charged for aiding R Kelly. He didn’t groom and manipulate these girls by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back