• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn I only have like 49 more posts before I quit the boards 4evr

I didn’t start going regularly until my late 30s but I also had been unknowingly living with high cholesterol my entire life apparently so maybe a check up every now and then is good.

I switched from an MD to a PA because the PA seemed to take her job much more seriously.

Unfortunately, she moved to SF and now I have to find somebody new.

I switched from an MD to a PA because the PA seemed to take her job much more seriously.

Unfortunately, she moved to SF and now I have to find somebody new.

I got switched to a PA after a revolving door of MDs came and went at my doctor's office and I have been very happy with the PAs care ever since. He's younger, much more proactive in terms of advice, much more willing to talk things out and answer questions and, best of all, responds to e-mails about things that don't (or at least shouldn't) need an office visit.

Mako has a stylist. That person must have some incredible stories.

I’m doing PT right now after straining my hamstring, which is so high it’s an actual pain in the ass. The fact that I can’t just pay for all of it up front and instead get the every visit copay really hits hard. Also I’m not even sure it’s doing anything might just become addicted to pain meds instead.

15 bucks for a haircut and I just toss em a 20.. cash-only place

I’m doing PT right now after straining my hamstring, which is so high it’s an actual pain in the ass. The fact that I can’t just pay for all of it up front and instead get the every visit copay really hits hard. Also I’m not even sure it’s doing anything might just become addicted to pain meds instead.

are you doing your home exercises Louis

yeah, i'm sure I could have been less passive-aggressive about it but going to see an unsupervised student for the same $$$ is lame and it's lame that it's on me as the patient to do something about it

def shouldn't be all on you. Supervising PT should've been close enough to suss out the situation. That's bad clinical instructing.

what's the difference on thursdays?

Usually Thursdays (and sometimes Sundays also) have little tricks like you need to put multiple letters in a block, you need to omit a letter from the answer, using numbers etc. as opposed to a straightforward puzzle like the other days.

Yesterday had a little trick as well which was different for a Wednesday.

def shouldn't be all on you. Supervising PT should've been close enough to suss out the situation. That's bad clinical instructing.

still better than going to the athletico where the PT is seeing three patients at once though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back