• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s so fucked up that’s what America has become but my wife’s sister is coming into town with her family and they’re going up to Stone Mountain together and there’s a split second where I’m like, “I’m just not sure that’s a great idea.”

I'm ignorant. What was spooky about it?

For me its like, do I pick the movie theater closer to the city or the theater out in the burbs, which one will I feel safer in.

It’s definitely a thought I have whenever I go to a movie now. I remember a while back during Force Awakens I was a bit on edge with a sketchy looking white guy sitting next to me who was there solo.

So, I was holding the baby the other morning and she made a sudden move that caused me to twist oddly.

I’m pretty sure I now have an oblique strain, which WebMD says is only found in athletes. So, I’ve got that going for me. My god this hurts.

My first trip to the chiropractor was after I messed up my back picking up my little one out of the crib.

this whole thing of like 3 actors of our generation all dying today is freaking me out a bit. We're gonna have more and more of everyone I knew growing up dying soon. Deniro/pacino, etc.

this whole thing of like 3 actors of our generation all dying today is freaking me out a bit. We're gonna have more and more of everyone I knew growing up dying soon. Deniro/pacino, etc.

Who? James Caan or Paulie Walnuts?

Was on the lake & at the pool today. The sun just absolutely bodied me. Very red. Very painful.

Made it through a whole beach week without getting any sunburn, perhaps a new record. I always at least miss some random spot or occasionally do a bad job of reapplying.

CT: once about slaying hoodrats and pounding booze, now discussions of injuries sustained while seated

Our generation? These are people who were your age or older when you were a little kid.

It is 105 in Seville right now. Your boy and his greasy olive-skinned Mediterranean heritage remains unscathed.

I got a sunburn in Valencia on a weekend trip while studying abroad in Dublin. After months of rain and dark I wasn’t ready for eating paella on the beach and drinking sangria all day.

tomorrow going to one of those movie theaters that serve drinks at your seat and gonna watch Thor/Top Gun/Jurassic World B2B2B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back