• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flat tire waiting for you in the airport parking garage is not the welcome home you want.

Todays crossword can go fuck itself. Kept my streak alive but holy shit did I want to quit

tomorrow going to one of those movie theaters that serve drinks at your seat and gonna watch Thor/Top Gun/Jurassic World B2B2B

Did lots of b2b movies solo at Alamo Drafthouse SF but B2B2B is the stuff of legends really. God speed.

I remember RSF Attending those ridiculous early Marvel Movie marathons when it was only like 8 movies. It would take a week now to watch all that shit.

I did a few Alamo marathons. Most memorable was probably star wars 7. They started showing episode one at like 5am, and I realized it was the first time I'd seen the prequels since probably opening night in the theater

I'd planned to sleep through them but it was a cool experience

I paid $49 so I can have an exit row on my flight from GVL —> Dallas this morning. Tbd how it is. Made sure to get the second exit row so I could recline.

What’s the etiquette on small kids at a children’s movie?

I think we are taking our son to see the new Minions movie. He is almost 4.

yeah, like at a restaurant “stay in seat” is the biggest one.

We took my daughter to Frozen 2 when she was almost 4 and had no issues. We told her the rules and I think the novelty of the theater helped enforce sitting still and whatnot. If he can [sit long enough to] watch a movie at home he’ll be fine.

Plan for a mid movie bathroom/run a few laps in the hallway if needed/possible

DFW might be the worst airport I’ve been to. It’s dirty & old, no outlets in sight, and there are not enough seats at the gate. 2/10.

Flight was supposed to leave at 9:47. Haven’t left. Have been sitting on the plane for 40 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back