• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT: What's the deal with those guys in The Pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YB, you really need to get on the Delta train living in SLC. Way better than AA in general, and you'll never have to deal with B gates. If only CLT had more Delta flights.

Man I booked this trip last week so I just went with the cheapest option

If the weather allows I’ll be riding my new ebike to the Bulls game tonight!

Also spontaneously got tickets for my dad and I to go to a tiki rum cocktail class on Sunday afternoon. I’m ready for the weekend.

Also spontaneously got tickets for my dad and I to go to a tiki rum cocktail class on Sunday afternoon. I’m ready for the weekend.

that sounds rad. let us know if you learn anything cool?

A: delta suck too
B: drip system for veg garden has been so great this year
C: is anyone surprised at Vince McMahon
D: I did todays crossword in 11:43

Oh and the gate crashers are the WORST. wait for your damn zone. That’s what makes it fun to walk up when they’re on zone 6 and walk straight to the front of the preferred line and jump 40 people.

A: delta suck too
B: drip system for veg garden has been so great this year
C: is anyone surprised at Vince McMahon
D: I did todays crossword in 11:43

No, but Vince McMahon should be allowed to do whatever he wants outside of rape stuff

I never thought Vince McMahon was cancellable

WWE’s Vince McMahon reportedly paid $12M in hush money to 4 women

https://nypost.com/2022/07/08/wwes-vince-mcmahon-paid-12m-in-hush-money-to-4-women-report/

Not surprising, but it blows my mind that Trump was able to get down to $150K for hush money while running for President.

that is baffling. Do the toddlers sleep during the day? Do parents work second or third shift and they have everyone in their house on their weird sleep schedule? what the hell is going on

No idea. My wife met the couple and I've seen the kids. She said they're in their 30s. The oldest kid is 5. I doubt they work second or third shift because it's an expensive house. I get having kids who have trouble sleeping, but they were setting off fireworks at like 1:30 the night after July 4. Then I was gone two nights before last night. If this is a nightly thing, that's going to suck.

Not surprising, but it blows my mind that Trump was able to get down to $150K for hush money while running for President.

No idea. My wife met the couple and I've seen the kids. She said they're in their 30s. The oldest kid is 5. I doubt they work second or third shift because it's an expensive house. I get having kids who have trouble sleeping, but they were setting off fireworks at like 1:30 the night after July 4. Then I was gone two nights before last night. If this is a nightly thing, that's going to suck.

Welcome them to the neighborhood with a particularly garlicky dish. See how they react.

Maybe he trades on the Nikkei index.

Is there a chapter called "Hush Money" in The Art of the Deal?

Maybe he trades on the Nikkei index.

Could be something to that. They're both Palestinian so maybe they've got some business that has early morning dealings over there. But that doesn't explain the kids.

Heading to Shane Smith/Whiskey Myers this evening outdoors. Hope the rain holds off, but also would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit nervous about a shooter situation. Thanks, America. Hopefully there's good security.

Heading to Shane Smith/Whiskey Myers this evening outdoors. Hope the rain holds off, but also would be lying if I said I wasn't a bit nervous about a shooter situation. Thanks, America. Hopefully there's good security.

It’s so fucked up that’s what America has become but my wife’s sister is coming into town with her family and they’re going up to Stone Mountain together and there’s a split second where I’m like, “I’m just not sure that’s a great idea.”

It’s so fucked up that’s what America has become but my wife’s sister is coming into town with her family and they’re going up to Stone Mountain together and there’s a split second where I’m like, “I’m just not sure that’s a great idea.”

For me its like, do I pick the movie theater closer to the city or the theater out in the burbs, which one will I feel safer in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back