• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball recruiting update 3/24

Go ef yourselves. All I can do is laugh at your pathetic immaturity.

Yet somehow all of this immaturity is able to get along with each other, learn from each other, laugh, enjoy ourselves, set up a new message boards, have it grow to 500 users in a week essentially shutting down another site, and in an ironic twist those that loved the censoring and thought they were the majority before now come to this board as the minority trolls so go fuck yourself.

It's disappointing because the other board was a nice community until the crybabies showed up. So you go Fuck Yourselves.

Go ef yourselves. All I can do is laugh at your pathetic immaturity.

Oh come now. We are the immature ones? We are minding our own business over here and you decide to come and talk shit?

:trance1:

Seriously why are you here if you don't like any of the people posting? You are the definition of a troll. You hate all of us so much its essentially going over to Packpride and talking shit about them.

It's easy to talk shit to those who are full of shit. You know the subject quite well.

twdeac is the one who changed his avatar and title, if you'd like to give rep where it's due.

The funniest thing about freke isn't his complete meltdown here, but how he can reconcile lambasting everybody for their criticisms of Bzzzzz with the fact that he has been one of the biggest critics of every other coach at Wake that I can remember.

Bzzzzz gave him that tingly feeling in his legs and he has done a 180 and turned into a raging hypocrite.

The funniest thing about freke isn't his complete meltdown here, but how he can reconcile lambasting everybody for their criticisms of Bzzzzz with the fact that he has been one of the biggest critics of every other coach at Wake that I can remember.

Bzzzzz gave him that tingly feeling in his legs and he has done a 180 and turned into a raging hypocrite.

You could have also added a g and used the term "ragging"

this board is joke

fucktards.jpg

Back