• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball recruiting update 3/24

Hilarious how you guys can't take or accept anything positive about Bz. Haterz gonna hate and Wake Forest is full of haterz. Bz surely has brought out that ugly little secret.

What are you talking about? Everything I've read on this thread has been positive about Rountree and CMM, and the fact that Bz has landed some quality young men . This board is not as negative as you think, or as you try to convince yourself it is.

Seeing those videos make me wonder how on earth Aaron isn't Top 100 or even higher. He's got incredible court vision and delivers the ball.

He played D in a camp situation. That doesn't happen very often.

I was being a dick. My bad. It happens. Jack checked me. I look forward to returning the favor at some point.

Back to bball recruiting news, according to the Recruit Scoop kid on the Twitter Machine, we have another offer out for 2012. Anyone know anything about Kale Abrahamson? Here's his ESPN profile.

Valley High School, West Des Moines, Iowa. Good kid for a very powerful school in Iowa. They are a perennial football power house in Iowa and their football stadium looks like a college stadium. They along with Dowling Catholic HS in Des Moines, IA, pretty much duke it out for bragging rights each year. Basketball is big there to!

Thanks for inviting me to this board IrishSlim! Regards, S_c

Valley High School, West Des Moines, Iowa. Good kid for a very powerful school in Iowa. They are a perennial football power house in Iowa and their football stadium looks like a college stadium. They along with Dowling Catholic HS in Des Moines, IA, pretty much duke it out for bragging rights each year. Basketball is big there to!

Thanks for inviting me to this board IrishSlim! Regards, S_c

Evidently, another 2 star!

I'll take 13 2* like Aaron Rountree.....at different positions of course.

It should be 4* within a few weeks.

I love how this thread is rated as 2 stars.

To be fair, this thread has another AAU season and High School season to be evaluated again. It's foolish to guarantee that it will rise in the recruiting ranks, but it is also too early to write it off. 4-star is possible as this thread has tremendous upside.

1) UNC is claiming they never wanted this thread.

2) However, if they do claim it, it will immediately move to 5 stars.

This thread was deliberately 2 stars because the board itself only encourages threads that are savvy, intelligent, and who have matured later than other threads. This is because the board's hosting platform is complex and thus is concerned about more highly touted threads not fitting into the overall scheme.

this thread is only 2* now but wait...it has a great work ethic and determination and could someday be a 3* or 4* thread. having said that it really needs to pick up the slack...sometimes a 2* thread is only a 2* thread. is 15 pages enough to make this determination? i mean this thread is not even on the radar of other ACC schools?

:wtftard:

this thread could be a diamond in the rough. It has the potential to get bigger and stronger and give us the post presence we so dearly need.

in YOUR face <insert mid-major team> message boards!

Kale Abrahamson

Someone that can imbed youtube videos feel free to edit my post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, probably at this point; but what caused [Redacted] to go after this kid? Where did he see him or who told him about him? Just makes me wonder?:werd::confused:

He plays with a UNC commit so I'm sure that's how he came to Bz's attention. Bz's background as a scout makes me feel pretty good about his recruiting targets so far even if they haven't come to national attention yet. Not saying they will be ACC super stars but I do believe they will be ACC level players.

this thread is only 2* now but wait...it has a great work ethic and determination and could someday be a 3* or 4* thread. having said that it really needs to pick up the slack...sometimes a 2* thread is only a 2* thread. is 15 pages enough to make this determination? i mean this thread is not even on the radar of other ACC schools?

:wtftard:

I want threads with 5 star hearts

Back