• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Sox

lackey on fire as usual....i dislike him

yeah he stinks, he showed up crawford pretty bad last night when carl misplayed a ball off the wall. give me a break john you cant get ANYBODY out. Also, then lackey tried to play off his poor performance on his personal life (apparently his wife has breast cancer). this guy is a douche bag he sucks and all he does is make excuses or he says he really didnt pitch that bad. you gave up 9 runs you have an 8 era for the season you pitched bad.

During the second week of the season, did anyone see Lackey get asked about his skipped start? His response was, "I don't know, I just work here." Um. K thx.

did anyone else have trouble with mlb tv with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th?...i finally get home and off work, sit down with dinner and get to catch the 9th inning only to have it cut out in the aforementioned situation. Unbelievable but at least the sox won.

Adrian Gonzalez with a 3 run shot in the 7th. 6-0 Sox. Beckett has been fantastic, yet again. Hopefully the bullpen can hold onto the W.

Yet another chance to get to .500 tomorrow. Eventually it is going to happen. Eventually.

Adrian Gonzalez is awesome.

That interview with Sarah Silverman was almost enough to make me quit being a Red Sox fan. Totally brutal.

ortiz is a triple away from the cycle.

....I think he is gonna get it!

Yet another chance to get to .500 tomorrow. Eventually it is going to happen. Eventually.

Adrian Gonzalez is awesome.

That interview with Sarah Silverman was almost enough to make me quit being a Red Sox fan. Totally brutal.

Didn't catch it last night, was at the Bruins. Watching it now and this is terrrrible.... Sarah Silverman clearly isn't a die hard.

It was pretty inappropriate, and not even really funny. Joe buck kinda got pissed when she suggested LSD... and she used the word Masshole.

I love A-Rod errors. Almost as much as I love Jeter errors.

.500!
2011-05-14-Gonzalez-Adrian-HR-RC-1-0-FB-94-vs.Ichiro.gif

Finally get to .500, at least for a day (with Matsuzaka and Lackey pitching the next two games, I'm taking nothing for granted).

huge win last night. stuck with it and battled back which was good to see.

dice-k could not control anything tonight. nice top half of the last inning. the orioles have such a damn big "market" as the game is blacked out once again for me an hour north of pa.

Back