• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Sox

wow the wind has robbed youk and tek. the call on teks was excruciating to listen to.

what a comeback to get a winning record. what a solid second half of the game.

Not a bad comeback...Gonzalez is on fire.

I thought 4 or 5 of those hits in the 8th and 9th were gone. A lot of wind blowing in tonight.

I'm pissed that MLB.tv blacked it out for me here in W-S (really, I'm in the Boston market?), but damn it feels good to be over .500! Plus the Yankees lost again, which put a feather in tonight's cap... ignoring all the WFU drama, of course.

I'm pissed that MLB.tv blacked it out for me here in W-S (really, I'm in the Boston market?), but damn it feels good to be over .500! Plus the Yankees lost again, which put a feather in tonight's cap... ignoring all the WFU drama, of course.

You're in O's market.

that's funny cause I got the game in asheville, apparently it is no longer o's territory.

I'm in the Orioles market near Charlotte, but I can still see the games because DirecTV carries MASN and MASN2. Just have to watch the Orioles broadcast, but it is better than nothing.

Game rained out tonight. We're supposed to have rain the next 4 nights as well. Hopefully this doesn't stop the momentum.

ya you are in the orioles market somehow. while at wake it was always blacked out when playing the orioles. good thing is i like listening to castiglione so black outs are not always the worst.

I'm guessing that means Wakefield and Aceves will be in the rotation for the next couple of weeks. The good news is that they can't be any worse than the guys they are replacing...

I'm guessing that means Wakefield and Aceves will be in the rotation for the next couple of weeks. The good news is that they can't be any worse than the guys they are replacing...

exactly, plus with the rain out they can bump those two guys to the back end. so it means 1 or 2 starts each from those guys.

All for nothing. This game won't get finished tonight...it's pouring here now.

Well, not all for nothing as far as Clay goes. Great job keeping the lead in the 7th.

Yeah...don't know why I said lead. Though we just picked it up. Nice running by Crawford.

Back