• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Sox

Papi with the 2 run shot. I can't believe how many Cubs fans traveled to this series. It sounds like 1/4 or 1/3 of the crowd. I've never seen that at Fenway.

^

nevermind did not realize that the sox throwbacks are just solid white uniforms with no designs. pretty uninspiring. although, remy and don said tito looks ridiculous in it. that is something to look forward to tomorrow.

True to form, Tito is covering up the throwback with a jacket. But the white hats do look pretty dumb

True to form, Tito is covering up the throwback with a jacket. But the white hats do look pretty dumb

fox picked up the phillies game in my area. mlb tv blacked out the video feed. so once again relegated to audio feed. can only imagine what the unis look like.

And there is the Matt Albers that wasn't good enough to stick with the Orioles. Figured he'd show up sooner or later.

I haven't been particularly impressed with the way theo and tito have handled the bullpen this year. theo hasnt had the best guys on the club all year, and tito has leaned way too heavily on bard.

I haven't been particularly impressed with the way theo and tito have handled the bullpen this year. theo hasnt had the best guys on the club all year, and tito has leaned way too heavily on bard.

man i am so smart. another botched bullpen usage by tito. I know buchholz had thrown a lot of pitches recently but i would not have pulled him there. bard has now appeared in 24 of 47 red sox games. ruh roh.

Very frustrating loss last night. Looking forward to watching Beckett tonight. Fausto Carmona blanked the Sox the first time around but is coming off a bad start vs. the ChiSox.

.5 games up in the WC, .5 games back in the AL East. Good outing from Beckett and solid performance from Hill. Varitek with 2 runners caught stealing and 2 RBIs. Good night from the Sox. Ortiz, Youkilis, and Gonzalez are carrying the team right now. Need Drew and Crawford to come alive.

i love good josh beckett. 2 runs in his last 30 innings, unreal. also both catchers are hitting which is awesome. but i certainly agree with husky that the 35 million dollar 7th and 8th hitters need to step it up.

I work 9 blocks from Progressive Field and I am REALLY tempted to take a 3 hour lunch and head over to the rubber match...I know I shouldn't do it but it's gorgeous outside and it should be a good match up with Talbot, making his first start in a month, going up against Lester.

It doesn't hurt that the Indians basically give tickets away. Tickets to day games during the week are 15 bucks with 10 dollars loaded on the ticket for food. Hard to pass up.

that is a boss deal. also noon start there goes my afternoon.

Back