• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Yo Townie you going to TAB at the Anthem this week? Fishman taking over in drums so a half Phish show.

Yo Townie you going to TAB at the Anthem this week? Fishman taking over in drums so a half Phish show.

JFAT - Jon Fishman's Almost TAB

You guys see what they did last night - 4 song first set...led with a 21 min "46 Days", 31 min "Blaze On" and then Undermind and Ghost both coming in about 10 minutes. Longest "Blaze On" ever.

S2 led with a 19 minute Party Time which I think is the longest that song has ever been jammed out.

JFAT - Jon Fishman's Almost TAB

You guys see what they did last night - 4 song first set...led with a 21 min "46 Days", 31 min "Blaze On" and then Undermind and Ghost both coming in about 10 minutes. Longest "Blaze On" ever.

S2 led with a 19 minute Party Time which I think is the longest that song has ever been jammed out.

Yeah I'm almost jealous. Charlotte got a 5-song first set but Asheville's had more songs.

I am not. We were originally going to be out of town this weekend and now tix are too crazy. Sadly don’t have a show on the calendar for a while now.

Found a twitch stream of last nights Tyler Childers show at Red Rocks and I'd say it was a better show than when I saw him in August. He added a second guitar player who played pedal steel and electric last night (very well, at that). I didn't realize it when I tuned in, but I ended up watching all but the first 3-4 songs. TC had a good light show going on and sounded really, really good. Sent the band off the stage after 'Universal Sound' and finished with beautiful acoustic versions of 'Lady May' and 'Follow You to Virgie'

I know it's a couple of years old at this point, but goddamn this song slaps. Glad to see Paul Cauthen having a moment this summer.

The Silver Jews’ the Natural Bridge is 25 years old today. These are my favorite Berman lyrics in a career of great lyrics. “Grant me one last wish, life should mean a lot less than this”:

https://youtu.be/16LkluMfFfE

think they're the best band in the world rn

they just keep putting out new, beautiful music

Skee Mask's Pool may be my electronic AOTY right now - jumped up during the Fall

just so many good sounds

like GODDAMN how many styles are we workin with here

a huge bummer at Pitchfork was that the bass from Yaeji totally overwhelmed much of the Big Thief set

Back