• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Fittingly he was not part of the 50th reunion. Doubt Brian Wilson tolerated that shit.

Also add:

The Connells
Hardsoul Poets
Athanaeum

I'm sure the album release for Dillon Fence was Living Room Scene. I wore that CD out.

Last edited:
trying to be better about buying music from artists I like, especially smaller bands

don't do vinyl

how are people that pay for digital music "holding" it and playing it? seems like I can keep a lot of it through Bandcamp, but what about stuff that isn't hosted on Bandcamp?

trying to be better about buying music from artists I like, especially smaller bands

don't do vinyl

how are people that pay for digital music "holding" it and playing it? seems like I can keep a lot of it through Bandcamp, but what about stuff that isn't hosted on Bandcamp?

Apple Music is kinda annoying to use but would support that

Time for you olds to reminisce

Dillon Fence FTW.

I forgot about the Sex Police.

Can't forget about Jackopierce. They were ubiquitous back then and when I moved to Dallas I discovered many years later that they are Dallas-based. They played the NYE show here a few years ago and I thought WTF, didn't they used to play at Ziggy's and Baity's all the time? Why, yes. Yes, they did.

Gibb Droll was solid.

I saw Austin Lounge Lizards at Ziggy's probably the year before. Why? Because my dad's cousin is in the band. They're still around too, much older and with a few replacements, but still kicking.

Would’ve been cool to see Aquarium Rescue Unit back in the day. And when Panic, DMB, and Phish played Ziggy’s.

Just wanted to rec a friend's (drummer) new band (Brian K and the Parkway)/album. I've really enjoyed listening to it over the last couple of weeks. Lots of NC and Wake connections in the making of this one.

I just wanted to say "Thank You" to whoever it was that posted the song by Waxahatchee the other day. Really love that single and I've been listening to their catalogue ever since and really enjoying it.

Back