• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Era of Unwiped Ass

Hahaha, I think you know what you're gonna get when you open a thread entitled "The Era of Unwiped Ass"...or at least you should...truth in advertising

Seriously, Moon, you're probably a great person IRL.. and I would happily meet up for a beer and discuss music/sports(maybe not)/whatever... but I just think your posting style is abrasive and annoying.

You yourself admitted he did alot of work on the front end generating interest in this site.

I think the term trolling is overused on this site. It too often becames "something I would think was funny if I agreed with the position, but since I don't, I am going to throw out the troll accusation"

You yourself admitted he did alot of work on the front end generating interest in this site.

I think the term trolling is overused on this site. It too often becames "something I would think was funny if I agreed with the position, but since I don't, I am going to throw out the troll accusation"

Troll might be overused, but not in the context of moon's posts. He posts just to get a rise out of people. That's pretty evident, and he'll probably admit as much. Why else would he pose as a "Bzz-inner" for so many months on the old boards? Also, you really think it's constructive for moderators to be insulting posters appearances (with ridiculously lame and innacurate insults, to boot)?

If the goal of this board is to grow the user base, moon as a moderator isn't helping.

Maybe if the job of moderators was to troll everyone and constantly spout the same bullshit.

Real talk.. the only reason Moon was ever made a moderator was because no on else wanted to do the leg work of sending out PM's and inviting everyone over to the new boards.

Damn no one sent me a PM. Sad face.

shit guys, that crap spilled out of me at 5 am after i just put the 8 week old to bed (again) and a glass of red wine

i just typed what came pouring out

We are mired deep, deep within the era of unwiped ass.

Right now, I see no light at the end of that tunnel. Just a seemingly endless desert of UNWIPED ASS. Look to your left, to your right. Up and down. Nothing. Save miles and miles upon miles of unwiped ass. Look to the heavens above: unwiped ass. The oceans? Brimming and swimming with unwiped ass. The natural world, its sounds and sights enveloping you in a tight shroud of unwiped ass. The ever expanding universe sprinkled throughout with the mysterious brown holes of unwiped ass. Like a Shakespearean tragedy. Like a funeral dirge, a tsunami of shit and disappointment and abject mediocrity: these are our moments, our experiences in the era of unwiped ass.

No hope. No future. No passion. Rather apathy and the promise of ass unwiped as far as the eye can see; or, even scarier still: as far as the human mind--in all of its evolutionary genius--can imagine.

An eternity of unwiped ass.

That is what we have gotten to from 3 years of Obama!

shit guys, that crap spilled out of me at 5 am after i just put the 8 week old to bed (again) and a glass of red wine

i just typed what came pouring out

Great idea giving an eight week old a glass of red wine to get him to sleep. Wish I had thought of that when the little W's were babies.

I'm in the '09 camp. Once you exceed a certain level of douchiness, thou shaln't be a mod.

Back