• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Era of Unwiped Ass

I don't, no. But I didn't start any of the 17 "Jeff [Redacted], please resign" threads.

Like this guy

"What bothers me most (yes, to the neg-reppers... and drives me to the point of obsession on this whole deal) is the fact that Bz continues to go about things in the same manner. Maybe it just comes with the territory with someone that's been around the game as long as he has, but his image has not evolved at all despite the constant criticism we share on here so vocally after each loss. "

We are mired deep, deep within the era of unwiped ass.

Right now, I see no light at the end of that tunnel. Just a seemingly endless desert of UNWIPED ASS. Look to your left, to your right. Up and down. Nothing. Save miles and miles upon miles of unwiped ass. Look to the heavens above: unwiped ass. The oceans? Brimming and swimming with unwiped ass. The natural world, its sounds and sights enveloping you in a tight shroud of unwiped ass. The ever expanding universe sprinkled throughout with the mysterious brown holes of unwiped ass. Like a Shakespearean tragedy. Like a funeral dirge, a tsunami of shit and disappointment and abject mediocrity: these are our moments, our experiences in the era of unwiped ass.

No hope. No future. No passion. Rather apathy and the promise of ass unwiped as far as the eye can see; or, even scarier still: as far as the human mind--in all of its evolutionary genius--can imagine.

An eternity of unwiped ass.

bttt

“How much more suffering is caused by the thought of death than by death itself.”

Draco2.jpg

i sure as shit hope nobody in the administration takes this place seriously. if they do, we have more problems than we think.
Soooo, based on posts made about WFPD getting involved and Buzz feeling threatened by postson this board....we have more problems than we think.

Not problems. Just an AD that never expected a backlash.

Alabama admin would laugh at this dissent. Wake just isn't used to it and is freaking out.

Wellman's teenage acne is in full flare up as is Buzz's bobbing apple

This thread no longer serves any useful purpose, except to persuade potential recruits to enroll elsewhere.

i sure as shit hope nobody in the administration takes this place seriously. if they do, we have more problems than we think.

Well, there is an employee within the AD whose job description includes monitoring the boards. They dont really care about the opinions expressed here, but they care very much when they determine that info was dispensed that they wanted to keep hidden from the masses.

Well, there is an employee within the AD whose job description includes monitoring the boards. They dont really care about the opinions expressed here, but they care very much when they determine that info was dispensed that they wanted to keep hidden from the masses.

Let me guess...former mod from TOB?

Are you the mole?

I bet it is the really nice fat dancing man

Like the Casstevens hire

We are mired deep, deep within the era of unwiped ass.

Right now, I see no light at the end of that tunnel. Just a seemingly endless desert of UNWIPED ASS. Look to your left, to your right. Up and down. Nothing. Save miles and miles upon miles of unwiped ass. Look to the heavens above: unwiped ass. The oceans? Brimming and swimming with unwiped ass. The natural world, its sounds and sights enveloping you in a tight shroud of unwiped ass. The ever expanding universe sprinkled throughout with the mysterious brown holes of unwiped ass. Like a Shakespearean tragedy. Like a funeral dirge, a tsunami of shit and disappointment and abject mediocrity: these are our moments, our experiences in the era of unwiped ass.

No hope. No future. No passion. Rather apathy and the promise of ass unwiped as far as the eye can see; or, even scarier still: as far as the human mind--in all of its evolutionary genius--can imagine.

An eternity of unwiped ass.

prescient

He has all the benefits of a moderator, without doing any of the actual work. I'm also of the opinion that moderators shouldn't be trolling and insulting the posters of the site.

Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one & they all smell

Back