• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Era of Unwiped Ass

Year 8 and counting...nothing will change

Rest in peace, Moonz.

I used to get excited when basketball season came around. Now I don't give a shit.

The ACC's decision to have a league game to start the year is actually really cool. But no one in our fan base has been able to give a shit since that started because our program is a perpetual abortion.

It also shows that the league thinks that WF sucks by putting us with the worst or second worst ACC team (BC) for the matchup. I believe that the goal was to have competitive, even matchups for these games so it goes to show that even the league is pretty sure that WF is going to be bad for basically the 10th year in a row.

I mean, it wasn't that much of a leap for them to see this coming. We are absolutely fucking terrible, and we will be for at least the next 2-3 years. Timeline gets longer with every day Danny is still on campus.

Looking through the prism of college sports, how much time must pass for something to be considered an "era?" And how much flaky, dried shit must exist around the edges of your basketball program for it to be considered "unwiped ass?"

Feel had that moonz has to endure unwiped ass in sports and the white house all at the same time.

Back