• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Era of Unwiped Ass

Moonz brings balance to the Force in a way that no other poster could. And he's a measured, thoughtful voice on the Mod Board. (Seriously.) Especially when it pertains to allowing posters leeway, even when that leeway leads to them bitching about him. Hate the schtick if you want, but he preaches what he practices.

Moonz brings balance to the Force in a way that no other poster could. And he's a measured, thoughtful voice on the Mod Board. (Seriously.) Especially when it pertains to allowing posters leeway, even when that leeway leads to them bitching about him. Hate the schtick if you want, but he preaches what he practices.

Is that a compliment?

ae62035d-56b0-d78d.jpg
I couldn't resist....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329026613.670128.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329026613.670128.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 0
We are mired deep, deep within the era of unwiped ass.

Right now, I see no light at the end of that tunnel. Just a seemingly endless desert of UNWIPED ASS. Look to your left, to your right. Up and down. Nothing. Save miles and miles upon miles of unwiped ass. Look to the heavens above: unwiped ass. The oceans? Brimming and swimming with unwiped ass. The natural world, its sounds and sights enveloping you in a tight shroud of unwiped ass. The ever expanding universe sprinkled throughout with the mysterious brown holes of unwiped ass. Like a Shakespearean tragedy. Like a funeral dirge, a tsunami of shit and disappointment and abject mediocrity: these are our moments, our experiences in the era of unwiped ass.

No hope. No future. No passion. Rather apathy and the promise of ass unwiped as far as the eye can see; or, even scarier still: as far as the human mind--in all of its evolutionary genius--can imagine.

An eternity of unwiped ass.

Please don't hold back your feelings moon. Tell us how you really feel hahaha!

the whining on this thread is so so great.

for those of you who think moon is "unfit" to be a mod (as if there is some certain skill set required to moderate an internet message board), please list the ways that his existence as a moderator hampers your ability to post.

Has nothing to do with inhibiting anyone's ability to post. Given the fact that 17 of the threads on the first page of this board are pleas or posts designed to express the fan bases' collective will to fire our current coach, presumably people feel that by posting their frustrations that someone with power might read it and do something about it.

It's hard to imagine anyone in the administration taking seriously a place where those in charge make posts titled such as this one.

Has nothing to do with inhibiting anyone's ability to post. Given the fact that 17 of the threads on the first page of this board are pleas or posts designed to express the fan bases' collective will to fire our current coach, presumably people feel that by posting their frustrations that someone with power might read it and do something about it.

It's hard to imagine anyone in the administration taking seriously a place where those in charge make posts titled such as this one.

It's an expression I did not coin, it's tagged all over the place by others and it inspired my muse. If you remotely think that anyone in the administration takes this board or its opinions seriously, I really don't know what to say.

You think wellman calls up buzz and says, "hey Jeff, RJK thinks you should be starting this 5 and this is how you get McKie better looks on offense?"
Or "Texas 10 and the hirsute dwarves still believe in you coach. That's good enough for me!"

Last edited:
It's an expression I did not coin, it's tagged all over the place by others and it inspired my muse. If you remotely think that anyone in the administration takes this board or its opinions seriously, I really don't know what to say.

You think wellman calls up buzz and says, "hey Jeff, RJK thinks you should be starting this 5 and this is how you get McKie better looks on offense?"
Or "Texas 10 and the hirsute dwarves still believe in you coach. That's good enough for me!"

I don't, no. But I didn't start any of the 17 "Jeff [Redacted], please resign" threads.

The Scout board still exists... just sayin'.

palma is right. Moonz constant drumbeat of the same thread makes each less impactful.

palma is right. Moonz constant drumbeat of the same thread makes each less impactful.

That's not what he's saying. He's saying that the various posters who have started threads criticizing buzz or calling for his firing should be mad at me because their threads will not be taken seriously by the administration because this board allows one of its mods to start a thread like this one.

My bad, but basically every thread you start on this board is about this subect and is overwhemingly negative.

I wish I could be more positive.

Perhaps I should leave the threads to DV7?

That's not what he's saying. He's saying that the various posters who have started threads criticizing buzz or calling for his firing should be mad at me because their threads will not be taken seriously by the administration because this board allows one of its mods to start a thread like this one.

I'm saying if you want to be a mod of largest alumni group our school has, I'd think you'd be better served trying to expand the community and get over the fact that someone a year ago said ya couldn't post something. Just because you have free speech ya don't need to express every juvenile thought that comes to your head.

Why do we even have moderators if we can't delete the unwiped ass thread?

Last edited:
I'm saying if you want to be a mod of largest alumni group our school has, I'd think you'd be better served trying to expand the community and get over the fact that someone a year ago said ya couldn't post something. Just because you have free speech ya don't need to express every juvenile thought that comes to your head.

Why do we even have moderators if we can't delete the unwiped ass thread?

Dirk's right. Scout's still there and they still anonymously delete your posts for the most insignificant reasons, like - if you criticize Bz. Maybe you'll find that stayin here is worth having to put up with a little "unwiped ass". ;) Just sayin...

i sure as shit hope nobody in the administration takes this place seriously. if they do, we have more problems than we think.

Back