• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Retired US Soccer / World Cup Thread (RIP)

Gianluca Busio scores again on a gift from FC Cincy's keeper.

Love this kid. His brother and mine roomed together at UNCG. Their group chat is 🔥 right now.

I think he’ll get a serious U20 look for this summer

Love this kid. His brother and mine roomed together at UNCG. Their group chat is 🔥 right now.

I think he’ll get a serious U20 look for this summer

Love this kid as well. I taught his older brother when I lived in Gboro. AMAZING family. Gianluca is a great kid. I bought his jersey, sent it to him when he moved into his "KC family's" house. He signed it and sent it back.

Interesting that he changed his number to 13 after signing.

Last edited:
Busio has a goal in each of his last three games.

Last edited:
Because I'm bored, expanding to 30 I could see the league moving to three divisions. Lets add a North Carolina team as #30, but you could make it work with a team located anywhere in the East or Central (flip Nashville)

I could see the league dividing into three divisions:

East: NE, NYCFC, NYRB, DC, Philly, Inter Miami, Atlanta, Toronto, Montreal, Orlando, North Carolina

Central: Minnesota, Chicago, Columbus, Austin, Dallas, Houston, SKC, St. Louis, Nashville, Cincinnati

West: LA Galaxy, LAFC, Seattle, Vancouver, Portland, San Jose, Seattle, Sacramento, Colorado, Real Salt Lake

Play home and home with division rivals (18 total games)
Play every other team once, alternate home and away each year (20 games)

= 38 games , same as EPL

- 11 team playoff, top three from each division qualify (9 teams), 2 wild card spots to teams who have highest point total. Division winners get bye in first round. Seedings after that determined by point totals.

- Division winners get CCL spots for the next season
- fourth spot goes to U.S. Open Cup winner
- fifth spot goes to MLS Cup champ, or runner up if that champ already has one. If both finalists already claim a CCL spot, the last spot goes to highest regular season point total of team not already qualified.

Don Garber would you like to hire me?

Surprised that McKennie and Pulisic have both returned to playing. McKennie started and Pulisic came on for final 15 min. Tyler Adams still out with injury.

Back