• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

“I’m just going to say I’m not gay. I really, really like women.”

I don't believe him because he said "women." Had he said "I really, really, like pussy" then I would have believed him.

I don't think Rodgers is gay, not that it matters, but his denial made me think of this:
"Coach [Redacted] was my first coach in the NBA. We learned a lot with each other. That first year, we made it to the playoffs after only winning 17 games the year before. He did a good job here and I enjoyed playing for him.
- Carmelo Anthony, Denver Nuggets

Seriously, WGAF? How does it affect my life or your life or anyone else's what fucking Aaron Rodgers likes?

Seriously, WGAF? How does it affect my life or your life or anyone else's what fucking Aaron Rodgers likes?

I think that its important for our role models to show strong values. I mean what happens if yours or my kid starts looking up to athletes because of their amazing athletic ability, but then its out in the open that they're out there messing around with their teammates in some rampant homosexual takeover of american sports. Next thing we know, our own kids are experimenting around with those of the same sex because their idols are doing so, and I think the #1 job of a parent is to make sure that their own offspring join them in heaven when our time has past. Can you imagine not being able to share eternity with your own offspring just because someone like Aaron Rodgers decided to be open with his lifestyle?

I think it'd be dope if one day when an athlete gets a question like this he just says piss off who cares who I screw, and doesn't feel like he has to go all Manti Teo and talk about how much he loves smushin

It is about time that a high profile athlete comes out. Not saying that it is anyone's responsibility, but someone like Rodgers cud smash a barrier. He is a badass.

Jason Collins is offended. He scored 20 points in a game. Once.

I find the "wgaf" posts pretty funny. It doesn't impact me either way who Rodgers bones, and more power to him, but the Collins story was discussed ad nauseum and he sucks at basketball. Obviously it would be an enormous sports story if Rodgers did come out. He's one of the five best players at the highest-profile position in the most popular sport in America.

Jason Collins is offended. He scored 20 points in a game. Once.

I find the "wgaf" posts pretty funny. It doesn't impact me either way who Rodgers bones, and more power to him, but the Collins story was discussed ad nauseum and he sucks at basketball. Obviously it would be an enormous sports story if Rodgers did come out. He's one of the five best players at the highest-profile position in the most popular sport in America.

Wouldn't just be a sports story either. Would make big waves.

That doesn't answer why it's his responsibility to be the one to come out or why it's anyone else's business anyway.

Last edited:
That doesn't answer why it's his responsibility to be the one to come out or why it's anyone else's business anyway.

I don't disagree with either of those points, but I do think it would be a step towards the broader acceptance of homosexuality.

How about if Cain Velasquez were to come out, previous record is like 1.5 million PPVs sold for UFC and most non-premiere fights get like 300k buys. Do you get 5 million PPV buys if the best fighter in the world came out?

I would think it would be near impossible to remain closeted if actively hookin up with dudes in this day and age. Just takes one cell phone photo.

Especially the most famous person in his state.

Still, famous people in long term same sex relationships come out pretty regularly and not because of pics posted on the internet.

The key is to kill anybody who you bang and then destroy their cell phone. No witnesses + no evidence = no need to come out of the closet.

It's actually good advice for straight folks as well.

Back