• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

“I’m just going to say I’m not gay. I really, really like women.”

Stories like Rico's were exactly what I was hoping for when I started this thread.

Richard Rogers did his best work with Lorenz Hart. Boys from Syracuse, Pal Joey, and Babes in Arms are all classics.

Now that we have all moved beyond caring about Wake basketball, and have apparently all turned gay (NTTAWWT), I will state categorically that South Pacific is the best musical of all time. That was Rogers and Hammerstein, not Hart. I have already turned in my man card, so no fair telling me to do so.

Rico, can you provide a picture of what you looked like back in these days? Research purposes to know what the gays were into back then.

thankfully you guys didn't watch "hedwig and the angry inch" together...

haha, this thread is 7 pages and a-aron didn't even come out. well done, boogity.

I never thought I'd be typing this after opening a thread about Aaron Rodgers but....
It's obviously Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

I was nominated for best comedic scene in a musical at the local community theatre's awards banquet. I've seen musicals on Broadway, at the Fox Theatre, at the Alliance Theatre, and at the Classic Center. I'm no expert but I love musicals.

And I just watched the movie with this guy while drinking beer. Just like watching a movie with any other guy, thats all I remember. Granted, I don't remember much from back in the days when VHS tapes were cutting-edge technology, but nothing out of the ordinary happened or I would've remembered it. I'm pretty sure I sang along on the Dentist Song because I always do, but there was nothing out of line on his end.

Which end?

Back