• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

“I love Steve Forbes so damn much!”

Alondes is deserving of POY. Forbes is deserving of COY. Why settle for second best?

Nothing says who deserves those rewards and recognition better than the ACC championship.

Alondes wins POY. Leads ACC in scoring and assists. Only player in the country averaging 19 points, 6 rebounds, and 5 assists.

Forbes wins COY. Greatest turnaround in one year in ACC history at 10. Tied greatest turnaround in one year in NCAA history at 17.

Cases closed, voters need to take off their blue tinted glasses.

Alondes wins POY. Leads ACC in scoring and assists. Only player in the country averaging 19 points, 6 rebounds, and 5 assists.

Forbes wins COY. Greatest turnaround in one year in ACC history at 10. Tied greatest turnaround in one year in NCAA history at 17.

Cases closed, voters need to take off their blue tinted glasses.

Prepare to be called Ishmael.

I'm surprised that Forbes won. He by far deserved it but I was sure that they would give it to K as part of his "farewell tour".

He didn't just win it. He won it RUNNING AWAY in the same year K is retiring and is at the top of the standings.

Huge deal and massive honor.

There's also that guy named Clawson who also won ACC COY.

Wow, never thought I'd see this one in my lifetime. Congrats coach Forbes and Dave Clawson.

#coachingmatters

And we've got the 2 best in football and hoops! :dancindeac:

Back