• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

“I love Steve Forbes so damn much!”

I would pay money to have heard the conversation that Forbes and [Redacted] had about taking the Wake job. I think it would be hilarious that see the contrasting visions between those two

Him talking about the changing of the guard in the conference and how that was a talking point with his agent was really interesting since that's the first time I've at least heard him talk about it.

The amount he shares and how open he is is incredibly refreshing.

Him talking about the changing of the guard in the conference and how that was a talking point with his agent was really interesting since that's the first time I've at least heard him talk about it.

Also worth noting that he talked about how in ten years he and Mike young will be the old guys in the conference.

agreed!

and i have to imagine he was even MORE thrilled when he found out that hubert davis and jon sheyer were taking over unc and dook

Hilarious. Forbes mentions the good ol' days when "Skip and Dave were here...." Totally dismisses the previous two assclowns.

Forbes just gets it. Absolutely gets it. No way in hell this guy would ever work for Wellman.

Forbes: "The players are going to relish in this for a few days and then we are going to go WIN the ACC Tournament."

10 game turnaround largest turnaround in history of ACC.

I believe last night tied Coach Forbes for the largest first year to second year win improvement in NCAA history at 17 (6 wins to 23 wins).

I don’t think we get POY and COY with a 5th place finish. I think Brey or K get it.

I guess the debate then is, if it has to be 1, which one ya want? I go Alondes since Forbes will obvi have more opportunities.

I guess the debate then is, if it has to be 1, which one ya want? I go Alondes since Forbes will obvi have more opportunities.

Definitely. While it would be great for recruiting to have Forbes win COY, it would be that much worse for recruiting/transfers if they see that you might go to Wake, play like an All-American, and still not get the respect you deserve and to which Forbes alluded.

Got to have ManMan win that award, and us have a solid post season run, and Forbes winning COY would be gravy.

We all know if he doesn’t win it this year, he’ll win it soon.

That postgame presser is worth checking out if you haven't already. Forbes is awesome. Our players are awesome. Go Deacs!

100 % chance that Bacot wins POY. Alondes should win, but Bacot will. And we all know why.

But Forbes should run away with COY.

Back