• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

1/2 CFB Thread

This Tostitos dude has all the personality of an oven mitt.

Should have had the TOSTITOS BAG out there.

Yo Tostitos lady....thanks for the strip club cash.

Love,

The Fiesta Bowl committee

If Blackmon isn't gone at #2 (and I think STL takes Kalil), someone may try to trade up to #5 to take him in the Bucs spot. If he's there at 6, the Skins may pull the trigger and try a Bengals approach (stud WR 1st, sleeper QB 2nd/3rd).

This Tostitos dude has all the personality of an oven mitt.

Should have had the TOSTITOS BAG out there.

He is too busy pulling all the strings of all these puppets...

I really hope TOSTITOS BAG becomes a board meme as famous as that paterno picture or the RJKarl gif

If Oklahoma had the same resume as Ok St, they would certainly be playing for a national title next week. I would imagine most of the experts could even agree that they would be. That is what is so nonsensical about the BCS.

No, the experts would have said the Iowa State loss was a terrible loss and Alabama would still be playing LSU for the title.

It was a bad loss, no one disputes that, but the rest of their resume was excellent. Second only the LSU. I really think, and maybe it's naive, but the name mattered. If LSU had their exact resume, but lost @Kentucky, they go for sure.

I would still put my money on LSU, but I would like to see what happens.

Good god, Stanford band.

My girlfriend tells me that anyone can join the Stanford band as long as they 1) show up for practice consistently, and 2) play anything that makes noise.

Is this true? It must be, because they have one dude just wailing on a cowbell.

100% true. One guy plays the keg. I was at the game and I'm still pissed off at the OC running it on 2nd and 10 in overtime.

Just think Smith, Blackmon, Olsen, DeAngelo, and Stewart.

Best part of Blackmon is he's a WR that's kinda a TE. He was just jacking defensive backs all over the field like he was Hulk Hogan. Try to tackle, bam, 24 inch python shoves you the other way!

Back