• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

1/2 CFB Thread

How often do you fumble from the 1 yard line???

Block the shit out of this Stanford.

I hope he misses this just for the fact that OSU should've learned that you don't rely on your kicker when you don't have to

Fuck.....poor kid is over by himself contemplating suicide.

He's a man, he's 40, but he's a pussy with this call. Tostitos Bag must have commanded him.

this game just makes me more pissed off that Alabama is in the title game. OkState lost a game that was what 2 days after a school tragedy and then they go and demolish Oklahoma which was the preseason #1.

i dont know if OkState would have a chance against LSU but at least it wouldn't be an f'ing regular season rematch. #bcsisdumb

Those OSU fans are way more reserved than I would be if we just won a game like that...have some fun peeps.

He's a man, he's 40, but he's a pussy with this call. Tostitos Bag must have commanded him.

chips.gif

HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME! PREPARE TO SINK SLOWLY IN THE NACHO CHEESE PIT OF DEATH UNTIL YOU DROWN.

this game just makes me more pissed off that Alabama is in the title game. OkState lost a game that was what 2 days after a school tragedy and then they go and demolish Oklahoma which was the preseason #1.

i dont know if OkState would have a chance against LSU but at least it wouldn't be an f'ing regular season rematch. #bcsisdumb

this. justin blackmon would have made the honey badger his bia

Suck finish to an awesome game. College OT rules are almost as bad as the BCS itself.

Yep....

We need a split MNC!

Back