• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

1/2 CFB Thread

I'm happy with the way these bowls turned out with the teams picked, cause they've been incredibly entertaining and I feel like all but Oregon would've gotten blown the f out by LSU or Bama

Maybe. They would have scored 24 on them.

Oh wow. My roommate is trying to sleep and I just did some serious clapping. Oops.

MORE OF THIS FOOTBALL GAME!!!!!!!!

tumblr_lqvjtwU6Nx1qfkkv5o1_400.gif

Lol it almost isn't worth carrying a kicker in college.....how can they be so bad across the board?

I'm happy with the way these bowls turned out with the teams picked, cause they've been incredibly entertaining and I feel like all but Oregon would've gotten blown the f out by LSU or Bama

In an ideal world, this would the BCS Championship game. Great game between two teams that hadn't played each other yet on (psuedo) New Year's Night. Playing games later than this is ridiculous.

Completely agree with both of these

Shut up Weeden. Doesn't your ginger ass have a 40+ coed softball league to get prepared for?

Luck truly suffers from a case of the uglies. Good thing that'll have absolutely no effect on the girls he can get in life.

Lol it almost isn't worth carrying a kicker in college.....how can they be so bad across the board?

Unlike the NFL, the have short careers. In the NFL you can find a good one and just sit on them for years since there doesn't have to be any turnover. College, not so much. It's not so much that all the kickers are "bad." It's that "good" ones aren't all that common and they quickly move on the to the NFL where they stay for 20 years.

Guess he didn't realize that was for all the tostitos.

Every time I watch Luck try and rally the troops on the sideline he just doesn't look believable.

I know why coaches play it like that. I really understand it. But take a step back and look at it logically. Would you rather take your chances with a great power rushing game, an elite QB, and 3 timeouts or a freshman kicker?

I understand playing for the FG, but if you seriously think about it, it doesn't make total sense.

This game could go on for awhile.

First time in the history of coin tosses that heads won.

It does make total sense though. If you play for 3 then you 99% guarantee that you will not lose the game in regulation.. If you play for 7 then those odds go down a good bit.

Back