• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

1/4 people who groom their pubes injure themselves

It's not a rank smell like stanky poon or something. It's more of a musk, like from the sweat. Not unhealthy, just a sign from God that men aren't supposed to be baldifying their junk.

ITC back to back. ELC bare back.

Some rapid fire gold right here.

ELC, why don't you just do your lady in her vajeej? Why's it always gotta be the butt or mouth?

tenor.gif

This is why I keep coming back here. This thread wouldn't exist on PackPride.

I'm in my early 50s and coming up this just wasn't a thing. I got divorced about 12 years ago and I started dating younger women. I seem to have settled in to the 5-7 years younger age group. I was pretty quick to realize that grooming the junk was the norm so I had to get onboard. I was loving the close cropped or even shaved ladies. So in I jumped. I can readily admit to nicking the ball sac a few times until I figured out the process. It's become a regular part of my grooming process now. I do think a woman will go down on you quicker and with more enthusiasm if you're not all bushed out.

Back