• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

100 places to eat at now in Dirty South

I will never understand the love for the Optimist in the A. Just average in every way.

Headed to Nolya for DSD's bday in Nov. My brother lives in the Quarter. Gonna eat my face off like I was on bath salts.

Have never had a bad meal there.

Has anyone been to Blackberry Farm? People rave about it, but I have a sneaky feeling its a novelty.

There is definitely nothing there that would make me want to spend a night in bumfuck Tennessee.

I've heard it's overrated from a couple of people who stayed/ate there

I will never understand the love for the Optimist in the A. Just average in every way.

Headed to Nolya for DSD's bday in Nov. My brother lives in the Quarter. Gonna eat my face off like I was on bath salts.

I dunno, that shrimp toast and the clam/lobsta roll are phenomenal. But Ford Fry tried to kill DSD twice, not cool!!

Thank GOD Palookaville is gonna open in Avondale Estates. Palooka is by far my favorite food truck.

Kind of like Cook-Out, when it finally comes ITP in 2014, hopefully its not near Brookhaven so my diet is not totally destroyed.

Its bad enough I'm a couple months and blocks away from $5 doz oysters every night of the work week...

Thank GOD Palookaville is gonna open in Avondale Estates. Palooka is by far my favorite food truck.

Kind of like Cook-Out, when it finally comes ITP in 2014, hopefully its not near Brookhaven so my diet is not totally destroyed.

Its bad enough I'm a couple months and blocks away from $5 doz oysters every night of the work week...

Your fav food truck is corndogs?

Im pretty psyched that they are gonna make a Flip Burger out of HD1 this fall. I liked HD1 okay, but the whole idea of alcohol with no waiters was super dumb. Leaves so much money on the table.

Im pretty psyched that they are gonna make a Flip Burger out of HD1 this fall. I liked HD1 okay, but the whole idea of alcohol with no waiters was super dumb. Leaves so much money on the table.

I am far more excited that Shake Shack is coming to ATL, BIATCH.

they just opened a Shake Shack across the street from my old office in DC...am glad they waited bc that would've been deadly for me

Apparently Washington DC is more in the South than Virginia is.

Your fav food truck is corndogs?

Have you had their stuff?

(most food trucks blow)

I really liked HD1's soft serve ice cream but it just wasn't a place I had to go. Hate Flip, much prefer the other burger joints in town.

Back