• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

12/17 College Basketball Thread

I mean based off his reaction and the way he went down, it appeared that could have been a season ending injury. Shocked to see him come back in the game.

I can't think of any big offensive rebound in recent Wake history. Anybody help me out? O-rebounds in our favor, not like the McCauley putback.

I can't think of any big offensive rebound in recent Wake history. Anybody help me out? O-rebounds in our favor, not like the McCauley putback.

Woods (twice) and Stewart against Texas.

I believe Drum had a last-second tip-in to beat Clemson in 2007.

For those who watched the Miami game, how did Reggie Johnson look? Picked him up late in an ACC fantasy pool.

Yeah looking at the box score it looks like he had a nice game. Surprised he came back this soon and played 36 minutes his 1st game back.

memphis is one of the most raggedy teams i've ever seen. pastner is terrible.

I thought Butler was done with 6 minutes left when they missed that layup that would have cut it to two and instead Purdue got five quick points to push the lead back to nine.

What impressed me most about Brad Stevens that game was the constant encouragement he was giving his players. Every time the camera showed him he seemingly was smiling, clapping his hands, and saying stuff like "good job" and "let's go". He never lost control of his emotions and never seemed to get the least bit angry or negative towards any of his players, even when they did dumb things. He always seemed like he was in control and in charge, even in the times when the momentum wasn't going Butler's way. I'm sure the players love to play HARD for him and it definitely shows. Brad Stevens is a winner. It's an infectious and intangible sports quality that the great ones have.

I really dread the day when K retires and he goes to Durham at which time I will start hating him.

Back