• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

12/17 College Basketball Thread

feels weird as shit watching App vs UNC.

rooting for UNC of course, but I don't want App to get beat too bad.

I'm not sure I've ever seen that in a game. Oledipo gets the and-1 by having Zeller shoved into him by the opposing player. Hilarious.

UNC is going to do lewd things to them. They have a ton of height and App State shoots a ton of 3's.

oh believe me. i was in the house to see fucking East Tennessee State kick our ass. that entire game was just facepalm worthy. i really cant see how Capel can be around next year unless he figures out how to coach quick.

damn State only scored like 2 points since i stopped at watching at ~8 mins lmao.

switched off the destruction of the pack, now watching VCU/UNC-W. I like the defensive pressure the Rams are throwing at the Seahawks.

This state game is awesome. Syracuse can really shoot the three. Unfortunately for us, state is great in the high post.

Man Cuse is nasty if they are rolling. This is like the third or 4th game CJ Leslie has gone out with dehydration or major cramps. Gotta be a trainer problem after the 4th time right?

Back