• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

12/27 CFB

State has dominated Louisville tonight, especially on the field.

Coach Strong has done a good job coaching, but he just doesn't have the horses to match up.

Tom O'Brien has done a great job as well.

Ehhh, I'm just not seeing it. Louisville has stifled the NC State attack for basically the entire second half, and in the first half I thought the NC State offense was generated more by Louisville mistakes (like falling over) than Glennon brilliance. I'm not trying to discredit Glennon; I just don't think NC State is dominating this game as much as you guys think.

State has also killed themselves with penalties, which seems to always be their trademark.

State has also killed themselves with penalties, which seems to always be their trademark.

Really? I thought they announced earlier that they were one of the least penalized teams in the nation this year.

I've been cheering for Louisville exclusively after that horrendous unnecessary roughness call earlier. That was turrible.

This is a serious clinic in clock mismanagement.

State should have blown this team out. Hard to believe this game is this close.

But glad to see that State did not go into a prevent during the last 2 minutes. I hate the prevent and we use it way too much

I just don't understand this sentiment. Were we watching the same NC State team this year?

Yeah, their last 7 games they were a very good team, and they did more to keep Louisville in it than Louisville did. I was not impressed by Louisville at all. Frosh QB and weak lines.

guy runs glennon out of bounds but holds on to him so he doesn't fall and is called for unnecessary roughness. would have been a turnover on downs[/QUOTE

That's why you knock the fuck out of him and let the flags fall... It has been pretty lucky for State that Glennon has not taken more rib shots. He makes a good target when he stretches out...matter of time before that kid has some ribs to deal with.

guy runs glennon out of bounds but holds on to him so he doesn't fall and is called for unnecessary roughness. would have been a turnover on downs

That's why you knock the fuck out of him and let the flags fall... It has been pretty lucky for State that Glennon has not taken more rib shots. He makes a good target when he stretches out...matter of time before that kid has some ribs to deal with.

So you're advocating that our players play dirty, while breaking the rules in an attempt to hurt our opponents?

Back