• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

12/27 CFB

guy runs glennon out of bounds but holds on to him so he doesn't fall and is called for unnecessary roughness. would have been a turnover on downs

guy runs glennon out of bounds but holds on to him so he doesn't fall and is called for unnecessary roughness. would have been a turnover on downs

Must have mistaken Glennon for Tom Brady. Happens all the time.

The officials are obviously making up for all of the bad calls we got in the Orange Bowl.

That was maybe the worst unnecessary roughness call I've ever seen. Glennon never even went to the ground, he just flailed his arms while the LU defender had a hand on his sleeve.

WOW. What a pick and what a return. Just became a huge Amerson fan.

One of the better picks I've seen in a while.

He has more INT's than 63 teams this year...LOL

NC State is a LOT more athletic than Louisville.

In some positions, yes, in others, no. Louisville hasn't looked overmatched at all, imo. They've just been screwed by a couple bad calls and big plays where their DBs fall over and stuff.

Someone please explain to me the NCAA rules about onside kicks. I can't see it being a fair play if the receiving team does not have a chance at receiving the kick.

In some positions, yes, in others, no. Louisville hasn't looked overmatched at all, imo. They've just been screwed by a couple bad calls and big plays where their DBs fall over and stuff.

I think that's more on State not taking full advantage of it.

And as I type this, State shits the bed with a bad fumble.

Someone please explain to me the NCAA rules about onside kicks. I can't see it being a fair play if the receiving team does not have a chance at receiving the kick.

That's what the 10 yard cushion is for. State just wasn't prepared for the possibility of the onside kick. As such, all their guys got laid out and it made for an easy Ville recovery.

State has dominated Louisville tonight, especially on the field.

Coach Strong has done a good job coaching, but he just doesn't have the horses to match up.

Tom O'Brien has done a great job as well.

Back