• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

How do we have 31 points, it feels like we’ve score like 10 and are losing by 14

Our D is not good, but I at least feel like they’re giving it everything they have. Our offense is what’s going to lose this game.

like why are we rushing 2 guys at the QB after a 4 second delay? It worked, but jeesh

I’m pretty sure that was Taylor’s man that he just let rub past him, but it was a shitty throw.

I say this literally every drive, but please offense, find yourselves.

Missed it!

Either bring in Kern or tell Hartman to run it every time this drive.

We need momentum.

Drinking a bunch of beers is the only thing that makes college football bearable these days

Its such a slog

I can't imagine watching this never ending shit sober

I miss tailgating & the atmosphere but good lord I could not imagine sitting through this in person. Got everything within 20 steps from the couch, can flip to other games or set up a second tv if I wanted to. Gameday experience is so bad now compared to the alternative.

Back