• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

This targetting shit, it should take 2 to get DQ'd

By the letter of the rule??? Do these announcers not believe targeting should be a penalty??? WTF.

Penalty. Penalty. Turnover. Drop. Penalty. Turnover. Drop. Injury. Injury. Penalty.

I miss tailgating & the atmosphere but good lord I could not imagine sitting through this in person. Got everything within 20 steps from the couch, can flip to other games or set up a second tv if I wanted to. Gameday experience is so bad now compared to the alternative.

I went to the ODU game with a few friends and the UNC game with my wife (she's an alum) and son, and I think I'm good for the year. It is definitely fun to be there at first, but watching from home is just a better experience, especially with a young family. I'll continue to go to a game or two and maybe more once my son is older, but I don't see myself getting season tickets or anything like that. Attending a college football game is an all day commitment.

OMG #99 acting like he is hurt again. What is the record for number of times faking an injury in one game?

Back