• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

Broken record, but our running backs are awful. If they were giving us anydamnthing, we’d be in much better shape.

This is an absolute fucking joke. I cannot think of a dumber game I’ve ever watched. We should have put this fucking thing away three times

I've seen this movie before. It doesn't have a happy ending.

Hate to be that guy, but I've never heard an announcing crew so biased. Are they both wearing State jerseys under their suits?

Hasn't Tanner Ingle come out of the game due to injury like 3x already too? How is he still out there?

Why does every throw have to be a home run. Just take what’s there. So many crazy forced throws the last 2 games.

Feels like that could be the turning point in the game right there

Hate to be that guy, but I've never heard an announcing crew so biased. Are they both wearing State jerseys under their suits?
Did you not watch the Army game?

Feels like basically every crew has been openly rooting for the other team this season.

Back