• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

Rubes pay attention to the ass whipping that is coming

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.star-telegram.com/article218563900.html

Excuse me — Cruz 54 and Beta Beto 45

“ Republican U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz has a nine-point lead in his bid for reelection, according to a new poll released Tuesday.

With seven weeks until Election Day, Cruz has a 54 percent to 45 percent lead over Democratic challenger U.S. Rep. Beto O’Rourke of El Paso among likely voters, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll released Tuesday.”

lectro, can you explain what you like about the current GOP platform and priorities? I know what you don't like about the Dems, but I'm curious what you do support.

lectro, can you explain what you like about the current GOP platform and priorities? I know what you don't like about the Dems, but I'm curious what you do support.

I am happy we are not having weekly incidents of police getting ambushed and killed

I am happy with the direction of the economy

I am happy we have a leader who leads instead of running a bs world apology (Fuck You Obama!)

I am happy that the North Korea is hosting the South Korean President instead of Kim
spouting more bluster and rockets across the peninsula

I am happy for Trumps support of MBS in Saudi Arabia — the first movement toward human rights in that country in 40 years.

I am pleased with our relationship with the civilized Israelites

I am happy for the strong stand against the thugs in Tehran

I am glad for Trump’s recognition that every nation respect its borders

I am very happy Trump is taking on the Communists in China. They are without the biggest cheaters on the planet. I am glad I don’t have a waffle shop attendant trying to accommodate their fking needs. The Chinese are the same assholes that they were in T-Square.

I am happy that McCain is dead and his war buddy HRC is headed for the nursing home. Syria would be an all out war if those soulless chicken hawks were in charge

I like a President who speaks for ideas not baseless feelings and gut intuition or who thoroughly nebulous phrases to promote an empty and Dopey-Hope

I like a President who holds agencies accountable and finds the fat and cuts it away

I like a President who lowers my taxes allowing me to keep more of what I earn

...I could on and on. This guy is Worker. He has accomplished more and in the face of the most sore assed Fucking I have ever seen in this life. I am embarrassed for the Dem party which I was raised.

I like a President who is so committed to our Veterans

I like a President who understands the veneration of the Greatest Country this fucking Earth at any Fucking time has ever known or seen.

How’s that for some Juice, yo?

I am happy we are not having weekly incidents of police getting ambushed and killed

I am happy we have a leader who leads instead of running a bs world apology (Fuck You Obama!)

I am happy that the North Korean leader is hosting the South Korean President instead of Kim

I am happy for Trumps support of MBS in Saudi Arabia — the first movement toward human rights in that country in 40 years.

I am very happy Trump is taking on the Communists in China. They are without doubt the biggest cheaters on the planet. I am glad I don’t have a waffle shop attendant trying to accommodate their fking needs. The Chinese are the same assholes that they were in T-Square.

I am happy that McCain is dead and his war buddy HRC is headed for the nursing home. Syria would be an all out war if those soulless chicken hawks were in charge

I like a President who speaks for ideas and not baseless feelings or gut intuition or who uses thoroughly nebulous phrases to promote an empty and Dopey-Hope

I like a President who holds agencies accountable and finds the fat and cuts it away

...I could go on and on. This guy is a Worker. He has accomplished more and in the face of the most sore assed Fucking losers I have ever seen in this life. I am embarrassed for the Dem party which I was raised.

I like a President who understands the veneration of the Greatest Country this fucking Earth at any Fucking time has ever known or seen.

Do the phone polls include cell phones, or are they just land line?

Respondents were also asked whether they perceived Cruz and O’Rourke as “traditional” politicians. Among likely voters, 76 percent saw Cruz as traditional, while only 32 percent perceived O’Rourke that way — something that may be to O’Rourke’s advantage in a political climate that leans away from establishment politics, Jackson said.

That's interesting.

I am happy that the North Korean leader is hosting the South Korean President instead of Kim

I am very happy Trump is taking on the Communists in China. They are without doubt the biggest cheaters on the planet. I am glad I don’t have a waffle shop attendant trying to accommodate their fking needs. The Chinese are the same assholes that they were in T-Square.

I like a President who speaks for ideas and not baseless feelings or gut intuition or who uses thoroughly nebulous phrases to promote an empty and Dopey-Hope

...I could go on and on. This guy is a Worker. He has accomplished more and in the face of the most sore assed Fucking losers I have ever seen in this life. I am embarrassed for the Dem party which I was raised.

you like words is all

Going out on a limb, I think lectro really just likes owning the libs.

Yeah Lectro’s life is definitely worse off the last two years but worth it for owning some random people he doesn’t know

I am embarrassed for the Dem party which I was raised.

Took a long way to get there, but we found it. Serious mommy issues.

250px-Norman_Bates_in_%22Psycho%22_%281960%29.jpg

Back