• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...It's my fault I'm too lazy to vote or get out of mommy's basement...It's YOUR fault. It's NEVER my fault.

Clockwork

nothing worse than the participation trophy-inventing generation calling out the generation they raised

nothing worse than the participation trophy-inventing generation calling out the generation they raised

Also, it's a lot easier to go vote when you have nothing else to do on a November Tuesday but go to bingo and the 6am senior water aerobics class at the Y.

Also, it's a lot easier to go vote when you have nothing else to do on a November Tuesday but go to bingo and the 6am senior water aerobics class at the Y.

Or fucking millennials early vote on multiple weekends ahead of time or request an absentee ballot and mail it in.

That has really gotten under your skin....:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

I’m amused by both yours and Trump’s ability to use the English language, yes. Like read that post aloud to yourself - is that how you regularly communicate with people?

What am I thinking? You are soooooooooo much smarter that I am. You are soooooooooooooooo much better.

There's nothing wrong with the previous post. My saying many of your posts are mirror images of Trump posts has gotten under your skin and MHB's. Your subsequent efforts have illustrated this quite clearly.

Another poll showing Gillum over DeSantis and Nelson tied with Scott.
https://www.politico.com/states/flo...-edging-desantis-nelson-and-scott-tied-623412

UNF pollster Michael Binder said the big difference between the two contests comes down to buzz and work ethic. Gillum has both right now and Nelson doesn’t.
“Gillum has been campaigning. And there’s more excitement and enthusiasm for Gillum,” Binder said. “He has a lot of press. He’s out there. He’s doing things. I’m not sure I can say the same of Bill Nelson.”
Nelson’s campaign disputes the notion he’s been too dormant on the campaign trail, but Binder’s sentiment is widely shared by political insiders and observers.

Good news on Amendment 4:

The UNF poll also shows that 71 percent of likely Florida voters back a proposed state constitutional amendment to restore the voting rights of former felons, except for murderers and sex offenders. An amendment needs 60 percent support to pass.

Ouch. That's really bad, especially that "we endorse President Trump and Claire McCaskell" line.

So I am in a fantasy football league with a few guys that are from Missouri. One of my best friends is also in this league, a black man. In our group chat, the Missouri guys out of the blue started discussing whether or not they would have fought for the South in the Civil War. People from Missouri are just different.

McCaskill is doing what she has to do to survive. I don't blame her. But any further down the Trump road starts to get really concerning.

yikes

Had that video queued up to post last week but I got tired of arguing about McCa$kill. I mean at this point does it matter? A Dem congressman could shoot someone on 5th avenue and we would still absolutely have to vote for them. Anything short of Win At All Costs is bernie-bro white privilege purity politics. We're supposed to pretend that all Democratic primaries are legitimate referendums.

Last edited:
WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...It's my fault I'm too lazy to vote or get out of mommy's basement...It's YOUR fault. It's NEVER my fault.

Couldn't this same stupid ass response be applied to your position concerning people you claim don't have photo ID and are unable to obtain one?

What am I thinking? You are soooooooooo much smarter that I am. You are soooooooooooooooo much better.

There's nothing wrong with the previous post. My saying many of your posts are mirror images of Trump posts has gotten under your skin and MHB's. Your subsequent efforts have illustrated this quite clearly.

I’m comparing your handle of the English language to Trump’s. It would be unfair of me to compare the substantive content of your posts to Trump tweets.

To compare either the grammar or content of my posts to Trump tweets doesn’t make much sense.

Since my posts have illustrated this quite clearly, I invite you to post examples on here or send me examples over PM.

Yes, you are so much better. I just an illiterate, inorant, no nuthin poster, who can't string three words together.

Last edited:
Had that video queued up to post last week but I got tired of arguing about McCa$kill. I mean at this point does it matter? A Dem congressman could shoot someone on 5th avenue and we would still absolutely have to vote for them. Anything short of Win At All Costs is bernie-bro white privilege purity politics. We're supposed to pretend that all Democratic primaries are legitimate referendums.

You are more than welcome to vote for Hawley or stay home -- Hawley is much better, obvi.

Back