• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

Could be a redneck, too. I'll take my life of actions on race all day every day.

I notice you didn't dispute the content. The reason being it's how you see me and treat me. You keep saying you don't do it, and then do it again.

Could be a redneck, too. I'll take my life of actions on race all day every day.

I notice you didn't dispute the content. The reason being it's how you see me and treat me. You keep saying you don't do it, and then do it again.

I don’t think rednecks say Massa

Yessir Massa...you are so much better. I just an illiterate, inorant, no nuthin poster, who can't string three words together.
Wow, this post is so bad I thought for sure it had to be rkarl

This. What an awful post. I’m sorry for inspiring it.

But it won't the next time or the time after that. You can't help yourself. You have a visceral need to prove to be better than I am. You prove this so often that it is a sad cliche.

But it won't the next time or the time after that. You can't help yourself. You have a visceral need to prove to be better than I am. You prove this so often that it is a sad cliche.

speaking of sad cliches

MASSA Bob, why do you keep on lying? I said an O/U MAY BE 340, not WOULD or SHOULD or IS. Words mean something to most. RE: Mid-terms- You takes "ideas" and say they are written in stone. And I gave reasons for my projections. These things change.

MASSA BOB, why don't you just go back to telling black people how to live and vote. You've been practicing it so much.

The search function really is a game changer.

His actions were disgraceful and perfectly described by me.

The next time you put your future, your freedom or your life on the line to protect or get rights for people of color talk to me about who I am.

But thanks again for proving my point. You have a Pavlovian need to prove yourself superior.

The search function really is a game changer.

Context is EVERYTHING, but nothing to you.... I bet if you looked at the other posts on that thread BKF was telling black people he knew what was best for them or insulting them in a similar war. Thus, anyone who understood context would understand treating BKF in that fashion was totally legitimate and not denigrating black people at all. I was supporting their life choices.

But this would take honesty and acting responsibly on your part. You'd rather be dishonest and lazy to make yourself look superior.

You'll probably find me calling Bob Huggins, Massa Huggins. Here's why. In first decade at Cinci, he made many millions of dollars and promised countless families of black players he would make sure they got a full education. ZERO black players graduated during that period. He acted like a slave master.

I laid out multiple olive branches to you publicly and privately, but you have no interest in acting in a civil way.

Last edited:
I'd like to apologize to the other posters. I have no idea why Strickland has acted this way for years. He must have a terribly large inferiority complex. I'm sorry where this has gone.

RJ there are other ways to express that idea without using that phrase. It's distracting.

I used it perfectly for BKF and Huggins. Sometimes an ugly word is the best way to show how egregious the actions of some are.

I was wrong earlier on this thread, corrected it and apologized, but those two exemplified the term.

Strickland also lied saying "who continuously posts racial stereotypes". I do not now nor have I ever "continuously" posted "racial stereotypes".

You and I have gotten into it. I'd wager you couldn't find a single racial stereotype I posted in any post towards you or MHB.

I'm just telling you it's distracting. There's really no correct context for it. Even if you were paraphrasing a slave, it's still bad.

Back