• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

Also with cell phones I’m curious how many younger people are like me, have the same number, meaning same area code from high school and live out of state. All numbers with my home area code just go straight to the decline call

yup. I have an ATL (770) area code from when I lived there after college and switched to AT&T to get the iPhone back when they were the exclusive provider. get a couple of calls a day from ATL area codes and they all get declined.

Also, I don't understand how I only get FL political calls, emails and texts when I haven't voted in FL since the 2012 election and I've since been registered and voted in both DC and NC. Sometimes I get absentee ballots still mailed to my mom's house in FL.

Also, I don't understand how I only get FL political calls, emails and texts when I haven't voted in FL since the 2012 election and I've since been registered and voted in both DC and NC. Sometimes I get absentee ballots still mailed to my mom's house in FL.

#voterfraud

I early voted downtown today in Winston at lunch and there was zero line.

Same in HP last week.

Friend in Harris County, TX said the early line is twice as long as he's ever seen it. He waited 40 minutes to vote for Beto.

Same in HP last week.

Friend in Harris County, TX said the early line is twice as long as he's ever seen it. He waited 40 minutes to vote for Beto.
There's very little excitement in Winston for DD Adams, and I dont mean that as an insult, just an observation. I think Virginia Foxx will hold that district until a tornado drops a house on her.

A great mindset for the man tasked with administering and overseeing elections. Even greater that he’s the referee in his own bid for governor.

I early voted downtown today in Winston at lunch and there was zero line.

There's very little excitement in Winston for DD Adams, and I dont mean that as an insult, just an observation. I think Virginia Foxx will hold that district until a tornado drops a house on her.

and other than judicial races, there are no statewide races on the ballot. I think it's called a blue moon election.

one piece of anecdotal info from central pa is my neighborhood has about a 1000x increase in Dem yard signs compared to the last election. In 2016, the only signs I saw were Trump signs.

Virginia Foxx will stop winning when she decides to retire. The 5th District is unassailable from the left. Only vulnerable from the rural right.

Same in HP last week.

I feel like beto might be the big upset win this election. I could also just be vibing in that Austin bubble.

Now they're tailgating Trump rallies.

Best ad so far. Dems made a mistake on Kavanaugh!

Back