• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

Why every person running against a House incumbent who vote 60+ times to kill coverage of pre-existing conditions doesn't use this as one of their main ads is staggering to me. It's the easiest and most effective ad ever to create.

The DCCC and Senate Committees should be putting $50M+ into ads of McConnell saying on Face the Nation, that he will be putting up bills to cut Social Security, Medicare and Medic-Aid. These ads should be played more often than ED ads. They should be ubiquitous.

That they haven't shown up yet shows how stupid and ineffective the Dems continue to be.

like most Midwestern states -- most states everywhere -- it's pretty damn conservative outside the urban areas

we have a Republican governor, so not that blue

Every attack ad in Illinois against any democrat ties the democrat to Mike Madigan. Republicans fucking hate Mike Madigan.

And while we have a republican governor for now, I don't think we will for long.

Madigan does suck though and I'm not a Republican

but yeah, Pritzker gonna boat race Rauner

like most Midwestern states -- most states everywhere -- it's pretty damn conservative outside the urban areas

we have a Republican governor, so not that blue

From PA I say - yeah, I get it.

At least he didn't say he was gonna stomp on his opponent's face with golf cleats. (A slightly less subtle way to activate the base.)

Every attack ad in Illinois against any democrat ties the democrat to Mike Madigan. Republicans fucking hate Mike Madigan.

And while we have a republican governor for now, I don't think we will for long.

Remember what Carville said about PA, "PA is Philadelphia and Pittsburgh with Alabama in between."

Does anyone know what Sinema's response to this has been? I mean, is she calling out this crap, or (like so many Democrats nowadays) fumbling around for an effective response, or saying and doing nothing, like most of the Senate Democrats in the Kavanaugh hearings?

Does anyone know what Sinema's response to this has been? I mean, is she calling out this crap, or (like so many Democrats nowadays) fumbling around for an effective response, or saying and doing nothing, like most of the Senate Democrats in the Kavanaugh hearings?

I only know what I can search on the interwebs, but her pinned tweet is a video of a debate response where she calls out McSally for voting to overturn the ACA last year and in 2015. It also says she's doing a two week healthcare tour.

McSally wouldn't be lying so blatantly if she wasn't feeling pressure over the issue.

This stock market crash right before midterms is great timing for Trumpublicans. Good luck lying about that, although I’m sure they’ll try.

I don't think the people who have been saying "Trump is great for the stock market" are going to care that all the 2018 gains have been wiped out.

I'm guessing they'll say the blue wave talk is scaring people and once people show their loyalty to Trump at the polls, the markets will be back.

I don't think the people who have been saying "Trump is great for the stock market" are going to care that all the 2018 gains have been wiped out.

I'm guessing they'll say the blue wave talk is scaring people and once people show their loyalty to Trump at the polls, the markets will be back.

plus the bombs show that the mob is out to get us. need a new Brown Shirt brigade to squelch the traitors. Vote Patriotism! Vote Republican!

When a Republican is wealthy, they are a good businessperson. When a Democrat is wealthy, they are an out of touch elitist.

Local house race

Back