• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

Never heard it until Gillum said it. He's kind of country.

Yeah. That's a great way to put it. It puts DeSantis and his ilk in a tough spot. They have to claim their associates and supporters aren't racist which won't help with non-racist Republicans or just ignore it which will hurt with Independents.

It’s also an accurate assessment. Just like trump. It doesn’t matter that much whether or not he’s a racist. It matters a lot that racists love the guy.

I'm sure after the people who had their ballots go missing get a call, Trump will be ready with a handy tweet about threatening a felony conviction for anyone who votes twice. If Abrams wins, he may even try to cast doubt on the result by claiming people took advantage of the confusion to vote twice.

Interesting set of maps and tweets from Micah Cohen at 538.

I'm actually really surprised that the only women map is as red as it is. One of the basic tenets of the Republican party is to keep women from having equal opportunities and equal voices.

I'm actually really surprised that the only women map is as red as it is. One of the basic tenets of the Republican party is to keep women from having equal opportunities and equal voices.

Don't get too distracted by spatial coverage, if only women voted Dems would have a 115 seat majority in the house. Plus, those women in the red areas love other people fetuses more then them selves.

And some women prefer that because their men powerful.

Don't get too distracted by spatial coverage, if only women voted Dems would have a 115 seat majority in the house. Plus, those women in the red areas love other people fetuses more then them selves.

Oh I understand the spatial aspect, my home district is KS-04, which is roughly 75% of the whole state. I honestly meant that 160 districts going to Republicans with only women voting seemed high.

Also, rubes gonna rube:

hTYnkLv

Back