• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

That’s a good ad. “I ain’t fraid to go vote.”

I think that people are not fully considering the chances of many Democratic victories being held up by challenges and appeals. I certainly think that the GOP will challenge any close election, as well as any Democrat elected in a red state, on the grounds of voter fraud or the like. I also believe that there will be an unprecedented amount of violence at the polls, attempting to suppress minority voters. I truly fear that the Republicans are very close to the point of co-opting elections and destroying the country, because they surely haven't shown any signs of restraint to this point.

I guess I’ll be the dissenting voice. I didn’t like the commercial, I thought it was tacky. And I think it’s not professional to use Captain America shields as “Os” in your sign.

If Republicans weren’t awful human beings, that commercial would almost make me vote for his opponent.

In my lifetime, I've never seen an election that was so easy for one side to win and they refuse to do what is necessary to win. Hell, their opponents are handing them the election.

Dems have proven to be too stupid, too lazy, too arrogant and too soft to take the election and win. In Senate races TN, NV, AZ, FL, IN, ND, SD, the ONLY ad that should be playing is Mitch McConnell PROMISING to cut Social Security and Medicare. How tough is it to produce and ad and replace current ads?

The above issue should be played in House races as well. Then replace their ads with one about the 60+ times nearly EVERY incumbent voted to kill coverage of pre-existing conditions.

In the this time, these ads could be computer generated in a day and on the air the next day.

I wouldn't be shocked if up to 40% of those who vote will be over 50 in the mid-term. The McConnell promise would likely turn several close races.

The problem is the Dems are too lazy, too arrogant, too stupid and too soft to win an election this easily.

I think that people are not fully considering the chances of many Democratic victories being held up by challenges and appeals. I certainly think that the GOP will challenge any close election, as well as any Democrat elected in a red state, on the grounds of voter fraud or the like. I also believe that there will be an unprecedented amount of violence at the polls, attempting to suppress minority voters. I truly fear that the Republicans are very close to the point of co-opting elections and destroying the country, because they surely haven't shown any signs of restraint to this point.
Oh thats definitely going to happen, because a lot of these red state races are going to be tight

They won in 2016 and still made up tales of voter fraud and such. No question they’ll do it now.

In my lifetime, I've never seen an election that was so easy for one side to win and they refuse to do what is necessary to win. Hell, their opponents are handing them the election.

Dems have proven to be too stupid, too lazy, too arrogant and too soft to take the election and win. In Senate races TN, NV, AZ, FL, IN, ND, SD, the ONLY ad that should be playing is Mitch McConnell PROMISING to cut Social Security and Medicare. How tough is it to produce and ad and replace current ads?

The above issue should be played in House races as well. Then replace their ads with one about the 60+ times nearly EVERY incumbent voted to kill coverage of pre-existing conditions.

In the this time, these ads could be computer generated in a day and on the air the next day.

I wouldn't be shocked if up to 40% of those who vote will be over 50 in the mid-term. The McConnell promise would likely turn several close races.

The problem is the Dems are too lazy, too arrogant, too stupid and too soft to win an election this easily.

You'd think it wouldn't be that difficult. McConnell cutting SSA and Medicare and the million votes to repeal ACA and preexisting conditions.

You'd think it wouldn't be that difficult. McConnell cutting SSA and Medicare and the million votes to repeal ACA and preexisting conditions.

But they said they aren’t going that and I’m sure the news they follow confirms it.

Not to the rubes.

Even PT Barnum and Bernie Madoff would be embarrassed to try this.

And I think it’s not professional to use Captain America shields as “Os” in your sign.

200w.webp

From John Oliver's show, I just found out about vote411.org and I'm finding it very helpful. I hate it when I go to vote and I get to the auditor and treasurer options (among others) and don't have a clue and I just end up either not voting or lazily selecting whoever has the *my party initial* beside their name.

Back