• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

'17 Specials & '18 Midterms Thread

You have a good point. I continue to impressed with how terrible Dems can be. Maybe simply being against gerrymandering is enough to stand out. That's sad.

My dude faced a primary challenger in 2012 who called him out on supporting the gerrymandering. He paid the guy to drop out of the race.

Even if it isn't enough to stand out, it is important to get people on record and then hold them accountable. And education is part of that.

My dude faced a primary challenger in 2012 who called him out on supporting the gerrymandering. He paid the guy to drop out of the race.

Even if it isn't enough to stand out, it is important to get people on record and then hold them accountable. And education is part of that.

I agree. I think the advertisement is effectively informing, and it is important to have candidates stances on the record. Just seems a very low bar stance.

Getting rid of gerrymandering isn't progress?

By what measure? Do you think Republicans are going to outlaw gerrymandering? That only hapoens with Dems in power, and fucking hopefully, you didnt have to sift through shit to find the one Dem who opposed gerrymandering.

Deleted - asshole post. Agree to disagree.

Last edited:
Because gerrymandering is an anti-democratic way by which politicians pick their voters.

There was no doubt that the Republican candidate was going to win the coin flip (or get his named pulled out of the hat) after the disputed ballot which was marked both candidates, but had a small faint line scrawled near the Dems' name, was counted as a vote for the Republican candidate. It's like when a team trailing in a basketball game hits a BS shot at the buzzer to put the game in OT; always seems like the team that got away with one pulls it out in OT.

Yeah. More like a player has a CC Harrison foot on the line shot counted as a 3 to go into OT and win in OT.

Back