• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

$189,375.98 Nightclub Bill

Just on the "bottle service" questions- I like getting a bottle when I go to bars/clubby places just bc then you have a place to sit/chill/congregate and come back to.

Also, if you're going to a major city, forget trying to get in somewhere without buying a table. I was with a group of girls for my brette which included 12 girls, all of whom are pretty hot- one who is a model for some major campaigns and one of whom is a pretty major fashion designer who some people on this board have probably heard of- and we still had to drop $1200 for a table to get into the place we wanted to go to. On top of that, they kept emphasizing that this was such a deal bc they did not let a single other person in who wasn't on "the list."

None of us are out doing this every weekend, but for a brette with a large group at an exclusive place, it was kind of awesome/ worth it.

what club was this?

Back